The Schumacher bashing thread

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.

Reasons for contribution to this thread

I havn't had my weekly dose of vitriol spraying yet
13%
The bastard richly deserves it
60%
I am an innocent victim of moderator zest
13%
My friend would think bad of me if I hold back
No votes
I don't have the time to post but I want my opinion to count
13%

Total votes: 15

WhiteBlue

Re: The Schumacher bashing thread

According to this German link Michael Schumacher will apply his superior dress sense to fashion design.

He is worried that race driving will not yield the kind of income he got used to and prepares his post F1 career as fashion designer with the Swiss brands JetSet and Navyboot. The shoe manufacturer is said to particularly trusts the technical skills of the multiple champ for the development of high tech sneakers.
Formula One's fundamental ethos is about success coming to those with the most ingenious engineering and best .............................. organization, not to those with the biggest budget. (Dave Richards)

manchild
manchild

↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmllCokaA5Y[/youtube]

Got to keep the topic alive :lol:

WhiteBlue

the new sponsor
Formula One's fundamental ethos is about success coming to those with the most ingenious engineering and best .............................. organization, not to those with the biggest budget. (Dave Richards)

xpensive
xpensive

Nick Frei was spotted posting this sign next to the coffee-machine in the Jerez pits earlier this week;

Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das machinkontrol is nicht for gefengerpoken und mittengrabben. Oderwise is easy schnappen der springenverk, blowenfus, undpoppencorken mit spitzensparken. Der machine is diggen by experten only. Is nicht fur geverken by das dumpkopfen. Das rubber necken sightseenen keepen das cotton-picken hands in das pockets. So relaxen, und vatchen das blinkenlights.
"I spent most of my money on wine and women...I wasted the rest"

Pierce89

WhiteBlue wrote:According to this German link Michael Schumacher will apply his superior dress sense to fashion design.

He is worried that race driving will not yield the kind of income he got used to and prepares his post F1 career as fashion designer with the Swiss brands JetSet and Navyboot. The shoe manufacturer is said to particularly trusts the technical skills of the multiple champ for the development of high tech sneakers.
Quite possibly the two gayest outfits ever worn by a straight(allegedly) man.
“To be able to actually make something is awfully nice”
Bruce McLaren on building his first McLaren racecars, 1970

“I've got to be careful what I say, but possibly to probably Juan would have had a bigger go”
Sir Frank Williams after the 2003 Canadian GP, where Ralf hesitated to pass brother M. Schumacher

bill shoe
bill shoe

This thread is awesome!!!

You know, I don't really have anything specific to say right now but I'm sure this thread will be necessary many times during the season. Probably 5 seconds after the start of each race after he chops someone. Definitely during Monaco qualifying. Maybe a couple times during the season when he has Mercedes hold back his teammate so he can win. And also during the last race of the season when he plows other championship contenters off the track.

I probably would not have guessed his fashion sense, however goofy, merited bashing in a thread. Then I looked at those pictures...

gridwalker
gridwalker

ARE THERE ANY FLASH DEVELOPERS OUT THERE?

This thread REALLY needs a whack-a-mole game featuring that damned German ;)
"Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine ..."

Ciro Pabón

I'll reserve for myself what I think this thread needs. Are we becoming popular now? I didn't know we had to.
Ciro

DaveKillens
DaveKillens

I have done my share of criticizing Michael Schumacher on his past exploits. Even though I believe I understand what kind of person he is, and his potential to deviate from accepted practice, the guy's been away from Formula One for three years, and I believe in treating a person innocent until proven guilty. Heck, the racing isn't even started and already this thread exists.

If there ever comes a time when I am inclined to criticise the man, I will wait until he has done something that offends my senses of fair play. Until then, innocent until proven guilty. Oh, and by the way, welcome back Michael.
Racing should be decided on the track, not the court room.

manchild
manchild

This isn't real Scumacher bashing, just jokes based on what he has done so far. More like an entertainment thread, something to kill time with before season begins. :wink:

DaveKillens
DaveKillens

For sure, he's a fashion disaster, sort of Brokeback Mountain meets the Sound of Music kind of thing.
Racing should be decided on the track, not the court room.

xpensive
xpensive

Perhaps this could be a fitting theme for the old man at Mercedes?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G0suWRcLUA
"I spent most of my money on wine and women...I wasted the rest"

manchild
manchild

DaveKillens wrote:For sure, he's a fashion disaster, sort of Brokeback Mountain meets the Sound of Music kind of thing.
Nice one Dave, just when I feared what happened to your genuine sense of humor. :wink:
xpensive wrote:Perhaps this could be a fitting theme for the old man at Mercedes?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G0suWRcLUA
Nah... too mild. :lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SKP54mBuwE[/youtube]

mep

Are you all gone insane?????
This threat has to be deleted or at least closed!
It's absolutely senseless and kind of racist in itself to have prejudices about several persons or even whole nations.
This should be a forum about technical stuff in fact there are only a few people here who really talk about technical things. Most of the threats here are just full of bullshit like which driver is better and which team is the worst cheater. Nobody really needs that stuff. Can’t you people not just piss of and write your bullshit somewhere else?

manchild
manchild

It's not about white race or about any nation, it's about a single person. I never generalize people, since there aren't two identical. These are just jokes about what his personality reminds people of. For example - who could relate Marlene Dietrich with it?

Ever since day one in F1 he has acted as "Übermensch" relative to other drivers, fairplay and common decency. No wonder such behavior clicks with "Gosh, if he was born in 1910, he'd have been Waffen SS colonel".

People are just filling the outlines of his personality, which he had drawn himself.
Last edited by manchild on 12 Feb 2010, 16:53, edited 2 times in total.