The Schumacher bashing thread

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.

Reasons for contribution to this thread

I havn't had my weekly dose of vitriol spraying yet
13%
The bastard richly deserves it
60%
I am an innocent victim of moderator zest
13%
My friend would think bad of me if I hold back
No votes
I don't have the time to post but I want my opinion to count
13%

Total votes: 15

xpensive
xpensive

Re: The Schumacher bashing thread

Come on man, don't apologize, it's so much more fun when you really manage to hurt somebody's feelings, isn't it?
Like those americans on the USFarce thread!

I read somewhere that Italians are really just marinated Frenchmen, while Germans are mummyfied Swedes!

Ooops! Perhaps I got the last one backwards, sorry Y'all...
"I spent most of my money on wine and women...I wasted the rest"

WhiteBlue

http://www.crash.net/tailenders/video/1 ... lause.html
mep wrote: This threat has to be deleted or at least closed! ...
This should be a forum about technical stuff in fact there are only a few people here who really talk about technical things. Most of the threats here are just full of bullshit like which driver is better and which team is the worst cheater. Nobody really needs that stuff. Can’t you people not just piss of and write your bullshit somewhere else?
Relax mep! [-X

You can't help it. There will always be these kind of guys. We got to give them something productive to do so that they will not contaminate the whole board with their hate posts. Here it is on topic.

The forum rule is that you have to be on topic. So if you read the shite elsewhere you can have it moved.

If you don't want to read Schumacher hate stuff simply don't go here. I for myself enjoy contributing to this thread. I even know the stuff these people will all jump on and provide it for them. lol :D :lol:
Formula One's fundamental ethos is about success coming to those with the most ingenious engineering and best .............................. organization, not to those with the biggest budget. (Dave Richards)

autogyro
autogyro

I believe a great many people including many Brits, grudgingly admire German efficiency including their military machines during both world wars.
There were many German heroes of those times who deserve respect.
I certainly do not believe we should sweep these things under the carpet and I am sure Schumaker would not be annoyed if he is compared to German air aces of these wars.
Keeping such things alive and learned by the young can only help to prevent the mistakes made and save future lives. Sorry to all those who have suffered because of horrendous wars everywhere.
What annoys the Germans most of course, is the fact that Britain always ends up beating them at the last by just a whisker usualy.
I realy respect Schumaker for agreeing to race again. He has nothing to gain apart from even more National prestige but a great deal to lose, this is proven by threads such as this one.

WhiteBlue

autogyro wrote:I realy respect Schumaker for agreeing to race again. He has nothing to gain apart from even more National prestige but a great deal to lose, this is proven by threads such as this one.
Most people think he has nothing to loose. He made history and that cannot be undone. He got so bored by not racing that he did these incredibly dangerous bike races and training sessions. I would rather see Michael bashed for that silly stuff.

It was really stuff for young people who get on the bike at the age of 12 or 14 years. By the time they can have a driving license they are either dead or have learned how to crash without much damage to their vital parts. They also brake their bones with much less healing problems at 20 than at 40.

Michael got his first motor bike 1994 as a present by Willi Weber. It was a Harley. I think he got infected by the "doctor" when Ferrari considered him to race 2006.

I'm seriously determined to enjoy this season as I'm enjoying this thread. :lol:
Formula One's fundamental ethos is about success coming to those with the most ingenious engineering and best .............................. organization, not to those with the biggest budget. (Dave Richards)

Ciro Pabón

Sorry, you guys, the joy is over...

I know some of you are contributing to this thread because you find it funny and a better way to vent some anger flying around, but two reports and a couple of PM are on my desk. From now on, you can bash the ex-WDC as some of you regularly do, that is, everywhere. I'll add those comments to this thread, time permiting.

Most of the "oldies" know the kind of "take-it-with-a-grain-of-salt-spirit" we could see here (Belatti's post is the best example), but I'm afraid I'll have to explain once a week to some fans that is not our "editorial policy" to complain consistently about Mr. Schumacher or any other driver. So, consider this the start of another very long "F1Technical locked-but-continously-growing thread"!
Ciro