Eddie Jordan's perils at the British GP

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
WhiteBlue

Eddie Jordan's perils at the British GP

http://adamcooperf1.com/2010/07/13/bbc- ... ie-jordan/?

LOL, I hope Eddie gets back to him. The fifth or the sixth launch of the MP4-12C would be a good opportunity to steal Ron's thunder.
Formula One's fundamental ethos is about success coming to those with the most ingenious engineering and best .............................. organization, not to those with the biggest budget. (Dave Richards)

andrew
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland - WhiteBlue Country (not the region)

Re: Eddie Jordan's perils at the British GP

I really wish the BBC would ditch Eddie Jordan as he doesn't really add anything.

Well done Ron, you silenced Eddie Jordan - not an easy task (just ask David Coulthard)! =D> :lol:

forty-two

andrew wrote:I really wish the BBC would ditch Eddie Jordan as he doesn't really add anything.
Up until last week, I would have agreed with you. However, EJ's questions to Christian Horner following the race were, I thought very well constructed, and showed what a slippery little weasel Horner can be.

From now on, I like EJ, and am happy for him to be there.

That was pretty funny by Ron Dennis though!
The answer to the ultimate question, of life, the Universe and ... Everything?

andrew

I think he basically decides on an answer himself (regardless of it being correct or incorrect) and is so full of himself that he has to keep trying to put words in other peoples mouths even once his question has been answered. I think he ruins what could be an interesting bit of the F1 coverage.

andrew

http://www.pitpass.com/fes_php/pitpass_ ... t_id=41447

Couldn't agree more. His obsession is tiresome!