Seeking a university in Germany

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
pimenov

Seeking a university in Germany

Hello. My name is Sasha and I'm from Ukraine. I want to go to study in Germany as an engineer for automobile engines. In the future I plan to engage in the development and construction of sport engine. I already have a Bachelor of energy. Please recommend a university or high school in Germany in which trained in the discipline. Thank you.
http://www.sport-engine.com "The new vision of the world motor"

RenaultMC100

Re: Seeking a university in Germany

I am 14 years old, live in Ireland and have an interest in F1. I don't want to be obnoxious but I score very well in school and I have a particular interest in Maths and Science. I was wondering if someone could help me by telling me what it takes to become an F1 engineer. It would be great if you could tell me what courses and universities would be the best, should I start getting experience with cars soon, etc. Thanks.

747heavy

Re: Seeking a university in Germany

@pimenov

There is probably more then one in Germany, where you could study and after finishing well, find a good job in your chossen field.
But the RWTH-Aachen is still the "Gold Standard" if you like, for automotive engineering.

http://www.maschinenbau.rwth-aachen.de/en/home.html

If you research the CV´s of the "movers & shakers" in the German Automotive and supplier industry, you will find, that may have studied in Aachen.
So, it´s a good place, especially for "networking purpose".

But, don´t get dishearted if you can´t study in Aachen, friends of mine, studied at the FH Regensburg, and both ended up working in F1 - so many ways lead to a destination.

Good luck on your way.
"Make the suspension adjustable and they will adjust it wrong ......
look what they can do to a carburetor in just a few moments of stupidity with a screwdriver."
- Colin Chapman

“Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” - Leonardo da Vinci