University motorsport Eng. course

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
Sérgio Sousa

University motorsport Eng. course

I would like to obtain some advice about which University I should choose for the Motorsport Engineering course.

I have provisional acceptance for Brunel, Central Lancashire, Oxford Brookes and West of England Universities. I will probably put Oxford as one of my choices and I have not decided between Brunel and Lancashire
What university do you consider being the best and why?

Currently I am studying in Portugal and will complete secondary school this summer, as well as my qualifications in IGCSE in English and Portuguese.

Regards

Sérgio Sousa

lewislove

Re: Motorsport Eng. course

Here's a guide to studying in the UK

As far as motorsport engineering goes, it's a really competitive industry. I know Derby offer a good course though. To be honest, all the UK uni's are great and it's definitely the country you want to be to study motorsport! Out of the ones you've listed I'd pick Brunel!

G37Sam

Re: Motorsport Eng. course

Wonder if one can do graduate studies in Motorsport Engineering.

I'm almost done with my MS in Mechanical Engineering. Not feeling very satisfied yet though