A Gentlemans Motor Racing Diary

Please discuss here all your remarks and pose your questions about all racing series, except Formula One. Both technical and other questions about GP2, Touring cars, IRL, LMS, ...
strad

A Gentlemans Motor Racing Diary

This is the story of motor racing in the 1950s as told and filmed by a man who was at its very heart - John Tate. He was born into the sugar dynasty and was a spitfire pilot during World War 2.It provides a record of the biggest period of change ever to take place in British Motorsport.
It's kinda like you had an uncle that had a box full of racing he filmed from the fifties thru the mid seventies. Narrated byTiff Needell this 10 disc series was HUGE in terms of gigabytes, so I ran them thru Divx and in one case it demanded splitting one of them into two. :o They run in the 300 to 600 MB range now
In any case I post a couple to see what you think and whether I should post the rest. They get better as he progresses..
We start with 1953-1955
To achieve anything, you must be prepared to dabble on the boundary of disaster.”
Sir Stirling Moss

Caito
Caito

Re: A Gentlemans Motor Racing Diary

Thanks for posting. I'm downloading the first two to see what's this all about. I'm sure my dad will love them.
Come back 747, we miss you!!

strad

OOps...should have noted we are up to 1958-1959
To achieve anything, you must be prepared to dabble on the boundary of disaster.”
Sir Stirling Moss

strad

1959-1963
Sir Stirling Moss

strad

1964-1973
Sir Stirling Moss

strad

Sir Stirling Moss

pasban236
pasban236

I'm sure my dad will love them.???
raza