Karts and telemetry

Please discuss here all your remarks and pose your questions about all racing series, except Formula One. Both technical and other questions about GP2, Touring cars, IRL, LMS, ...
Kiril Varbanov

Karts and telemetry

Hi all,

One more exciting project | product to share with the crowd. Today we launched the site of a modern application for go karts telemetry - http://www.racecloud.net

I've been helping the entire team of petrol heads behind the project, this includes developers, technicians, test drivers, managers and BMW lunatics.

Essentially, the product consists of hardware and software (what a revelation, I know!) The hardware sends the data over 3G connection live to a iOS application real time, but there's also an analysis mode, as well as setup. There's an option to store and compare previous data, which is an essential tool for young drivers. The product is actually aimed at developing their careers, but the older ones also had tons of fun while making it.
There are lots of details on the website, but feel free to ask some questions.

Here's a preview:

JimClarkFan
JimClarkFan

Re: Karts and telemetry

I will never use it, because I don't kart nearly enough as I would like anymore, but that looks awesome =D>