diff f1 era battles???

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
yin
yin

diff f1 era battles???

which f1 era do you guys enjoy the most?? Senna vs Prost,Schumi vs Mika or now Kimi vs Alonso??? :D
BTW i'm just start watch f1 for like six mouths ago and i'm too young to experience Schumi,Mika,Senna and Prost :(
just wanna listen your opition,thanks :)

Tom

This last year was a good one, but the 98/99 Mika Michael battles were the ones I'll always remember.

Don't worry, we'll see plenty more great fights in the future.
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

DaveKillens
DaveKillens

Hi yin, welcome to THE forum.
I'm 56 and have seen a lot of races and driver battles. But if you watched the last half of '06, then you saw one of the very best battles for the title, between Michael and Fernando.
It was a great battle, but what happened between Senna and Prost was a war, personal, and bitter, and fierce.

allan
allan

u are right dave, it was almost like a war, but i'll always remember senna's salute to prost on the last chicane in imola, 2 days before his death... "My friend Alain", "We will miss u Alain"... u won't see such a fight in f1 now adays... am i right?
and welcome to the forum yin, i'm sure u r gonna enjoy it :wink: