Infiniti Red Bull Racing 2013

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
SectorOne

Re: Infiniti RedBull Racing 2013

A good sign, shows hunger.
"If the only thing keeping a person decent is the expectation of divine reward, then brother that person is a piece of sh*t"

MOWOG

Shows he is a bitchy little girl, if you ask me....... :roll:
Some men go crazy; some men go slow. Some men go just where they want; some men never go.

Juzh

MOWOG wrote:Shows he is a bitchy little girl, if you ask me....... :roll:
Shows me you're a blind hater. At least vettel realizes he hasn't produced his best lap and is blaming himself, unlike some other driver (khm, alonso, diresta khm) who then go on about how they (who is they??) are not quick enough, subtly shifting blame on the car and team.

techF1LES

Re: Red Bull RB9 Renault

According to f1talks.pl Red Bull appeared today at the Circuito de Navarra.

Foto: @bueuF1

SectorOne

Re: Red Bull RB9 Renault

Is that a tire sensor so far back on the diffuser? Usually you see them in front of the rear tire.
"If the only thing keeping a person decent is the expectation of divine reward, then brother that person is a piece of sh*t"

xDama
xDama

MOWOG wrote:Shows he is a bitchy little girl, if you ask me....... :roll:
Wow, just wow. Your stupidity amazes me.
"I race to win, and if you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver." - Ayrton Senna

aleks_ader

Unoficially!

Two seconds pit stop margin is at lastly beaten!

NEW record: 1.923s (tv ~2.3s)
According to the team’s data, Mark Webber’s car was stationary for just 1.923 seconds during his pit stop on lap 28 - although timing on the F1 broadcast made it 2.3 seconds, with the Aussie in the pitlane for 23.537 seconds in total.
More: http://www.f1technical.net/news/18978 (it is funny i fond that on other media today) I already saw that in live stream and it was really amazing to watch.
"And if you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver..." Ayrton Senna

SectorOne

Rather interesting insight to Marko regarding Vettel in Hungary and how he apparently had told Vettel he made a mistake in turn 5 and lost the pole to Hamilton and that he can´t afford to make mistakes like that, not at that level.
Then he supposedly was a bit down on Vettel only managing third which Vettel thought was really not that bad considering the circumstances.

Seems to me he´s be one of the guys keeping Vettel on point.

9:30 ish.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfq7feMKvA8[/youtube]

Jonnycraig
Jonnycraig

Its from here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Symx3Lf ... e=youtu.be

A clearly light hearted joke from Vettel taken a tad too seriously by Windsor.

SectorOne

The story is real so that can´t be a joke. However Vettel turned the situation into a light hearted joke.

Jonnycraig
Jonnycraig

SectorOne wrote:The story is real so that can´t be a joke. However Vettel turned the situation into a light hearted joke.
Well yes the story is real, but there's no surprise there as Marko is in charge of RBs driver pool and so is always going to keep abreast of their drivers performance. More interesting is that Vettel disregards his 'feedback'. Lest we forget this is the same guy who said no other TR driver would be ready to step up to RB unless they too won a race.

SectorOne

Jonnycraig wrote:and so is always going to keep abreast of their drivers performance.
And that was why i posted the video. I never expected him to be on it like that, i assumed his engineer would deal with that bit and not Marko.

Juzh

I'd expect nothing less from marko.

lio007

Does anybody of you know what kind of job Pierre Wache is doing at RBR?
...and the technical team's latest recruit, Pierre Wache
Edit: Sorry, I forgot to post the link: http://www.infiniti-redbullracing.com/a ... ombination

raymondu999

Should be vehicle dynamics simulations? That's Wache's forte if memory serves
失败者找理由,成功者找方法