Two more teams

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
beelsebob
beelsebob

Two more teams

Bernie says he thinks they're going to accept both of the other two applications to join F1. The implication of that is either

1. He knows 2 teams are going to fold;
2. He is okay with 14 teams on the grid

SilverArrow10

Re: Two more teams

Caterham or Marussia will quit at the end of this year I think. Since even with the rule change they are still at the back and the cost cap plan has gone south. So new teams like Haas will come in to replace one or both those teams. I think 14 teams are possible but unlikely to happen. since there have been 13 before there likely will be again.
"Leave it to Lewis Hamilton to ruin Redbull's day" - Martin Brundle

"Ok Lewis, Its Hammertime!!" - Peter Bonnington

"Fresh tires, 15 laps. What do you think Lewis Hamilton is going to do?" - Martin Brundle

adrianjordan

Re: Two more teams

The limitation would be how many garages the circuits have.

Does anyone know which circuit has the least garages (my guess would be Monaco) and how many it does have?
Favourite driver: Lando Norris
Favourite team: McLaren

Turned down the chance to meet Vettel at Silverstone in 2007. He was a test driver at the time and I didn't think it was worth queuing!! 🤦🏻‍♂️