Scuderia Ferrari SF15-T

A place to discuss the characteristics of the cars in Formula One, both current as well as historical. Laptimes, driver worshipping and team chatter do not belong here.
ItaliansDoItBetter
ItaliansDoItBetter

Re: Scuderia Ferrari SF15-T

ajnšpric_pumpa wrote:
Lorenzo_Bandini wrote:
ajnšpric_pumpa wrote:Italians cant invent anything on their own anymore in this sport.

Very classy. :roll:
something Stefano Domenicali said personaly...in terms of aero design.

yes, because Aldo Costa, technical director AMG Mercedes, is austrian

elFranZ

Lorenzo_Bandini wrote:
ajnšpric_pumpa wrote:Italians cant invent anything on their own anymore in this sport.

you don't have to reply to trolls, they're just, you know... trolls.

ItaliansDoItBetter
ItaliansDoItBetter

ajnšpric_pumpa wrote:
Lorenzo_Bandini wrote:

something Stefano Domenicali said personaly...in terms of aero design.
aldo costa is italian

GoranF1
GoranF1

elFranZ wrote:
Lorenzo_Bandini wrote:

you don't have to reply to trolls, they're just, you know... trolls.
not trying to troll at all,just stating my opinion which is that Ferrari&Italy are not very good in Inovations on aero field...it is my opinion and i am have the right to express it.
"I have no idols. I admire work, dedication & competence."

motobaleno

ajnšpric_pumpa wrote:Ferrari is abandoning Redbull front wing philosopy and moving to Mercedes one,proving Italians cant invent anything on their own anymore in this sport.
you know my dear boy, Italy is a small and poor country...in the last 60 years they hardly managed to win a few races and championships...I'm sure that in your country they have done much better.

GoranF1
GoranF1

motobaleno wrote:
ajnšpric_pumpa wrote:Ferrari is abandoning Redbull front wing philosopy and moving to Mercedes one,proving Italians cant invent anything on their own anymore in this sport.
you know my dear boy, Italy is a small and poor country...in the last 60 years they hardly managed to win a few races and championships...I'm sure that in your country they have done much better.
i didnt have the goal to Hurt your feelings,Ferrari did good in the past and i did use the word "anymore" so i was referring to last 5-6 years.

charlex

Re: R: Scuderia Ferrari SF15-T

just compare mercedes and ferrari to see that you left a very valuable comment to the forum. I wonder if mods also deal with these comments so rich in content

motobaleno

ajnšpric_pumpa wrote:
not trying to troll at all,just stating my opinion which is that Ferrari&Italy are not very good in Inovations on aero field...it is my opinion and i am have the right to express it.
Actually in your original message you used the word "proving". "proving" indicates a fact more than an opinion...
now you are much more smooth.

trying to be seriuos, there is no much point in saying a mercedes-like wing or whatever-like wing because if you analyse things carefully you will see that every and each wing is an evolution of something that already existed.

In this sport, like in any other one, there is only one rule:
if you win you are good
if you loose you are bad.
period

f1316
f1316

Not only that but, as Crucial Xtreme has mentioned before, the endplate design of the Red Bull actually mimics something Ferrari were doing in 2012.

It's all cyclical if you ask me - everyone burrowing ideas from each other, testing them, trying to make them work. If this Ferrari proves to have great aero due to front suspension and everyone goes after that next year, are they really 'copying' Ferrari? After all, they didn't 'invent' it.

Pretty normal if you ask me.

Cale24
Cale24

New wing, old nose. Odd plan to me...

CBeck113
CBeck113

The side pod openings seem to have shrunk a bit since the presentation:

“Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!” Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Advino116
Advino116

CBeck113 wrote:The side pod openings seem to have shrunk a bit since the presentation:

http://2015f1car.ferrari.com/static/src ... 5_OK.jpg?2

http://img2.auto-motor-und-sport.de/Seb ... 846682.jpg
Doesn't look that different to me. May just be the angle and moving the "Claro" sticker from suspension wishbone to above the inlets

GoranF1
GoranF1

f1316 wrote:Not only that but, as Crucial Xtreme has mentioned before, the endplate design of the Red Bull actually mimics something Ferrari were doing in 2012.
Redbull used that design in 2010 or 09 so Mr.Crucial was wrong

FlYiNgIcEmAn
FlYiNgIcEmAn

Cale24 wrote:New wing, old nose. Odd plan to me...
AMuS wrote some days ago that Ferrari didn't found any significant benefits from the shorter nose so far.
In formula 1, what suits for other cars doesn't necessarily fit for your car and make it faster.

zioture
zioture