Videos on how racecars work - What do you think?

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
RacecarScience

Videos on how racecars work - What do you think?

Hi everyone!

I am totally new in this forum. However, I have been professionally involved in Motorsport as an engineer for some years now, and also as a lecturer. I have started to create content on how racecars work, and just posted my first video to youtube:

As I think this community is passionate for motorsport, I would love to count on your opinion. For some it might seem fairly basic stuff, and for some might not, but the idea is to start from very basic principles and build up the complexity and level of detail of the analysis step by step.

I hope you find it interesting and please do not hesitate to let me know your views and/or questions!

Cheers!
IF is a very long word in Formula One; in fact, IF is F1 spelled backwards. -Murray Walker

No Lotus
No Lotus

Re: Videos on how racecars work - What do you think?

Excellent! Very, very well done. Please produce more and I will happily watch.
SCUDERIA FASE
2016 Phase 1

zac510
zac510

Thanks for sharing!
No good turn goes unpunished.

RacecarScience

No Lotus wrote:Excellent! Very, very well done. Please produce more and I will happily watch.
Thank you very much for your feedback, I will produce more and will post them on this thread so you can be automatically updated.

If you like them, please share them with your friends who might also be interested. This is the best way of supporting the creation of more racecar science!!
IF is a very long word in Formula One; in fact, IF is F1 spelled backwards. -Murray Walker

RacecarScience

zac510 wrote:Thanks for sharing!
Thank you for replying on this thread, if you would like more content, make sure you share the video with your friends and colleagues who might like it as well! :)

skoop
skoop

Keep 'em coming :)

RacecarScience

Re: RE: Re: Videos on how racecars work - What do you think?

skoop wrote:Keep 'em coming :)
Will do skoop!

RacecarScience

Hello There!

I have just uploaded the second video of this series to youtube!

I hope you guys enjoy it and look forward to hearing your comments and views on it!
Note that you can also follow these up ... /]facebook or twitter!

All the best!