Intake Valve and Feliks' ideas

All that has to do with the power train, gearbox, clutch, fuels and lubricants, etc. Generally the mechanical side of Formula One.
Feliks

Re: Intake Valve and Feliks' ideas

flynfrog

not sure what your point is here felix. Yes glider are efficient and ride thermals they don't magically gain energy due to the wind. We call the wave you speak of ridge soaring. Its not a magic phenomenon when wind hits a ridge it only has one direction it can go, up. Maybe something is getting lost in translation.

Feliks

Glider Jantar 1 :

maiden flight: 13.05.1972

wingspan: 19 m

wing profile: Fx-67 K-170 > Fx-67 K-150

own weight: 295 (+3) kg

total weight: 417 kg /515 kg (with the ballast)

The load area: 27,7 kG/m²/34,2 kG/m² (with the ballast)

excellence: 47 przy 95 km/h

the rate of descent: 0,50 m/s przy 75 km/h

minimum speed.: 60 km/h

Speed ​​limit(Vne): 245 (230 with the ballast) km/h

Winch pulls the glider at the height of 1000 m. As one of the manufacturers of these winches such a cycle consumes 0.3 kg of fuel ....
The perfect glider = 47, a half-ton glider at the speed of 95 km / h while flying in a straight line, beat 47 km. or two such cycles, that is, 0.65 kg of fuel, it should run up ... 100 km at a speed of 95 km / h....
It seems to me that it should be entered in the book Guinness

Andrew
Last edited by Feliks on 25 Jul 2013, 10:28, edited 1 time in total.

flynfrog

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2009- ... 642607.htm

the record is over 2500Km you have a ways to go.

Feliks

Well, now my professional work finally connected with engines or refrigerators :rolleyes:
SOUND POWER
Straight from Los Alamos....

http://www.americanscientist.org/issues ... of-sound/4

http://www.fact-foundation.com/en/FACT/ ... r_progress

I think you can use here too Amplifiers Sound, which do not receive ANY energy and strengthen sound. Such are the classic example of brass instruments.

Obvious example of sound reinforcement, without providing OF ANY energy from outside the acoustic guitar. Everyone knows that that plays a lot louder than the electric guitar is not connected to any amplifier ... (Board)

I think what would have happened if the thermoelectric acoustic generator strengthen the amplified acoustic sound that does not drain. Do you already know what I was thinking again? :rolleyes:

Andrew

Feliks

Attitude so short, the question is: Is the box acoustic guitar sound is the amplifier, without additional energy tied outside in to not connected to any electric guitar amplifier? or agree with me that this is the one amplifier? Please send me a short answer yes or no.
About the same answer about whether tuba (all brass instruments) is a sound amplifier die, in which the sound is created? Please answer yes or no is amplified ...

There is, of many different amplifiers without additional energy from the outside world around us ... Well, for example, a YAGI antenna or parabolic. And it strengthens both the transmitting and the receiving of signals ... always a strengthening ... At least to the strengthening of what we are interested in is successfully used .. without additional energy input. ,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antenna_(radio)

But follow on my way for .. Here he called the manufacturer produces an amplifier into the air ...
http://f1framework.blogspot.com/2012/03 ... se-in.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coand%C4%83_effect
http://f1framework.blogspot.com/2012/03 ... se-in.html

http://www.newfluidtechnology.com.au/TH ... D_LIFT.pdf

Andrew :D

flynfrog

Felix. While interments and yagis amplify some frequency in some vectors they do it at the expense of other frequencies at other vectors. You cant put 100W into a Yagi and get 200 out. You seem to be thinking you get free energy by using a venturi the wind or a tuned instrument this in incorrect.

Feliks

flynfrog wrote:Felix. While interments and yagis amplify some frequency in some vectors they do it at the expense of other frequencies at other vectors. You cant put 100W into a Yagi and get 200 out. You seem to be thinking you get free energy by using a venturi the wind or a tuned instrument this in incorrect.
There is inversely If you want to have a good range, the same as a 200 watt transmitter at the dipole, the transmitter with 100 watts you get the same range, and even better, using YAGI 14 elemets ..

We meant about the extent and so we get .. not the increase in power .. :idea:

Feliks

Photovoltaic cells, that to me is the free energy. And there must be a difference in temperature. It works even in space ... And what someone theories to fit yourself, it's less interesting and real ... This is the free energy from the point of view of macro ... the bigger picture the sun can therefore not diminished ...
A completely this theory is not correct, if a man's life and his fitness after eating we consider ... particularly growing humans, animals and plants ... with no entropy growth is not got nothing to do .. I think that the totalitarian doctrine that will explain myself ..

Here an example that even with a relatively small temperature difference, we get a lot of electricity directly .. Rights were created 200 years ago ... Learning a little forward by this time gone ...
Well, you do not need at all under the method of formation of electrical energy, go to steam .. and count of efficiency .. :) :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... mFyiYh94YE[/youtube]

aterren
aterren

Feliks wrote:Here an example that even with a relatively small temperature difference, we get a lot of electricity directly.
You and I have different definitions of "a lot of electricity" and "small temperature difference"

Feliks

aterren wrote:
Feliks wrote:Here an example that even with a relatively small temperature difference, we get a lot of electricity directly.
You and I have different definitions of "a lot of electricity" and "small temperature difference"

Sure that your definition as it looks ... and the temperature difference was even smaller, is the newest way to cool reactors like to introduce ...

http://www.theguardian.com/world/video/ ... ctor-video

Andrew :lol:

Feliks

Electioneer;82669342 wrote:I'll be damned if I do't ask myself this question every day! Seriously, why IS rufous man clog ears????
I'm happy to be asking about this state of affairs is more ..:wave:

Maybe there is a part of the answer ..

Now you can go back to my engine project new4stroke that you very much approve of ..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Engine_efficiency
Friction[edit source | editbeta]

An engine has many moving parts that produce friction. Some of these friction forces remain constant (as long as applied load is constant); some of these friction losses increase as engine speed increases, such as piston side forces and connecting bearing forces (due to increased inertia forces from the oscillating piston). A few friction forces decrease at higher speed, such as the friction force on the cam's lobes used to operate the inlet and outlet valves (the valves' inertia at high speed tends to pull the cam follower away from the cam lobe). Along with friction forces, an operating engine has pumping losses, which is the work required to move air into and out of the cylinders. This pumping loss is minimal at low speed, but increases approximately as the square of the speed, until at rated power an engine is using about 20% of total power production to overcome friction and pumping losses.
And now this. My engine new4stroke is the most vital advantage, even though it does not appear on any animation ..
Many people have spoken out about the efficiency of four-stroke engine, was stating with such engine already reached peaks of efficiency possible, and to get it to improve by 2% "The great issue" about three bilion dollars a year on research ..
Because they thought impossible, that you can make a difference when it comes to basic parameter or friction, which presented the current position of Wikipedia.
Meanwhile, my engine, changing the ratio of friction to the size of the intake air through the engine. So, but it's something that everyone seemed so far out that is constant and unchanging.
And here's the joke ... my engine, even though it is built on a base the size of a two-cylinder engine, 600 ccm, geometrically speaking, sucks about 950 ccm ... (in fact much greater).
So as if normal engine but with an additional 3 1/6 cylinder .. but the cylinder does not. This increase in the displacement give only two intake valves piston located in the cylinder head. And there may be nothing revolutionary, were it not that these pistons with rods they turn TWO TIMES slower than the basic pistons ... In connection with this, the force of inertia, which is realized as the additional volume (350 ccm) are swept up four times smaller (which I also take into account the Wikipedia)
So in general we can say that this "extra cylinder", if it could be adjoined to the basic operating system of the twice the speed, with the same parameters as the pistons sucking friction should have only 88 cc. So the difference 350 - 88 = 262 ccm, otzymujemy for free, with my engine system ... We can say that in relation to its basic size 600 ccm. Friction has been reduced by as much as 43%. suction against displacement in the traditional way ...
With modesty will not ask where my 43/2 x 3000000000000 = 64 bilon $ .... which do not have the "Great" lecture every year on the 2% increase in efficiency ....

And the real efficiency gain can be easily demonstrated mathematically ...

And of course, what Daniel suggested must take place within the limits of reasonable operation of the engine...

I can understand a lot, even that can be
stunned silence, but not for so many years ...

Also understand that it may be hard to admit to the fact that I thought differently, but I think that should be a hit in the chest and publicly admit to mistakes. Because we all now see that the PHYSICAL PERFORMANCE engine can zoom in on a lot of ...

I think it is a step by step to resolve these problems, but probably need to order, then it will be easier for us to understand next.

Andrew

roblomas52
roblomas52

Sorry if this is a bit off topic here but the other day I was readin this article about the Lancia Triflux cylinder head and valve thing and what I wondered was would the triflux provide any power gain on next years turbo engine and if so, how marginal?
Thanks
Rob
http://www.speedhunters.com/2013/02/the-triflux/

Feliks

roblomas52 wrote:Sorry if this is a bit off topic here but the other day I was readin this article about the Lancia Triflux cylinder head and valve thing and what I wondered was would the triflux provide any power gain on next years turbo engine and if so, how marginal?
Thanks
Rob
My engine of course, also a turbo version can be produced .. It is the sum of the lower friction against such predecessor TRIFLUX. Course will be reflected in the increased his power .. also in pojej version piston valves in the cylinder head temperature should not be higher than 350 degrees C in any of the elements in the middle. This gives you the option to increase the compression ratio up to 7, 5 up to 12. This is another additional
  increase the degree of efficiency. By building such an engine in version EIGHTLUX we have 1500 horsepower ... at the 8000 RPM
Do you think that such power is needed?. If you do not build EIGHTLUX engine with a capacity of 900 cubic centimeters...
Andrew

roblomas52
roblomas52

Feliks wrote:
roblomas52 wrote:Sorry if this is a bit off topic here but the other day I was readin this article about the Lancia Triflux cylinder head and valve thing and what I wondered was would the triflux provide any power gain on next years turbo engine and if so, how marginal?
Thanks
Rob
My engine of course, also a turbo version can be produced .. It is the sum of the lower friction against such predecessor TRIFLUX. Course will be reflected in the increased his power .. also in pojej version piston valves in the cylinder head temperature should not be higher than 350 degrees C in any of the elements in the middle. This gives you the option to increase the compression ratio up to 7, 5 up to 12. This is another additional
  increase the degree of efficiency. By building such an engine in version EIGHTLUX we have 1500 horsepower ... at the 8000 RPM
Do you think that such power is needed?. If you do not build EIGHTLUX engine with a capacity of 900 cubic centimeters...
Andrew
Cool cheers for that mate