Brazilian GP 2010 - Interlagos

For ease of use, there is one thread per grand prix where you can discuss everything during that specific GP weekend. You can find these threads here.
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Re: Brazilian GP 2010 - Interlagos

Goran2812 wrote:how is it possible that rosberg is 6th with 3 stops? and 2 of them were during SC period? o.O
A real mystery for me too.
F1PitRadio ‏@F1PitRadio : MSC, "Sorry guys, there's not more in it"
Spa 2012

Goran2812
Goran2812

raymondu999 wrote:Since Singapore (which he probably should have won)
oh please explain will ya... :)
Visit my photo page! -> http://www.gorankphoto.com/formula1

raymondu999

Well he flogged it in qually. had he not flogged it he had the pace to GC the race.

Also, we keep saying this would have been a misjudgement on red bull's part if the same podium (in that order) appears in Abu Dhabi, but if Vettel ends up being champ then it would be hailed.
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

siskue2005

Dragonfly wrote:
Goran2812 wrote:how is it possible that rosberg is 6th with 3 stops? and 2 of them were during SC period? o.O
A real mystery for me too.
Schumy just confirmed that he let past Ros after the pit stop

but i dont understand how did ROS came just behind MS after 2 stops(that one stop was botched up), Ros was only 10 sec ahead of MS when the SC came ,its a mistery :shock:

maybe they asked MS to slow the field so that ROS can come in front :?:

Sean H
Sean H

raymondu999 wrote:Well he flogged it in qually. had he not flogged it he had the pace to GC the race.

Also, we keep saying this would have been a misjudgement on red bull's part if the same podium (in that order) appears in Abu Dhabi, but if Vettel ends up being champ then it would be hailed.
but Vettel won't be champion if this podium repeats itself in Abu Dhabi. That's the point.

It's more interesting as a fan, but I have to wonder when those teammates are wheel to wheel in turn 1 in Abu Dhabi if Horner will think it is so great?
"The car is slow in the straights and doesn't work well in the corners." JV

siskue2005

Goran2812 wrote:
raymondu999 wrote:Since Singapore (which he probably should have won)
oh please explain will ya... :)
what he meant was Vettel shud have taken the pole there and won it
as we all know Vettel botched his final Q3 lap and ended up second

i70q7m7ghw
i70q7m7ghw

Re: Button signs for Mclaren

Good job from Lewis today, started 4th finished 4th. Jenson had a shite race though, started 11th finished 5th, terrible terrible driver.

Goran2812
Goran2812

i know exactly what he meant... the fact is vettel f**** up, and to say stuff like he should have won etc. doesn't make sense... Fred won there fair and square...

siskue2005

Sean H wrote:
raymondu999 wrote:Well he flogged it in qually. had he not flogged it he had the pace to GC the race.

but Vettel won't be champion if this podium repeats itself in Abu Dhabi. That's the point.

It's more interesting as a fan, but I have to wonder when those teammates are wheel to wheel in turn 1 in Abu Dhabi if Horner will think it is so great?
whats going to happen at Abu dabhi is
Vet and Web 1 and 2 and Alo 3rd, then surely Vet is going to move over
i cant see Newey allowing tat to happen(as he is the most experienced in that pit box)

and if Alo is below at P6 then they wont use any team orders

but for all this to happen RBRs should be P1 and P2 :wink:

siskue2005

Goran2812 wrote:i know exactly what he meant... the fact is vettel f**** up, and to say stuff like he should have won etc. doesn't make sense... Fred won there fair and square...
you are being extremely sensitive here mate
he just meant Vettel should have done a better job and won it.
there is in no way devaluing Alonso's win

maybe being a Alonso fan you get very defensive as there is always a controversy surrounding his win :lol:

i70q7m7ghw
i70q7m7ghw

Re: Button signs for Mclaren

ell66 wrote:
richard_leeds wrote:I agree Hamilton is consitently faster in kph around most the tracks. However, his team mate who has carefully avoided "racing incdents" could hardly be closer to him in the WDC. One more Hamilton "racing incident" and Button will be ahead.
could hardly be closer? he's 20 points behind not 5!!
In 'old money' 20 = 8 points. The new points system makes the gaps look bigger than they are.

Goran2812
Goran2812

not the win in Singapore mate ;)
And I'm not so sure he meant Vettel should have done and won it... By the "tone" of his post it looks like someone stole his win from him :D but he did it do himself...
And he had the whole race to pass Fred so... case closed :D
CAN'T WAIT for Abu Dhabi!!! It'll be very interesting to see what Horner will do if it comes to him making a desicion...

siskue2005

EJ asked Horner along the lines of.. "If Abu Dhabi finishes the same as here, Alonso is champion. What will you do to prevent that?" and Horner suggested if that's the order at the end of the race, they'll do what's best for the team and switch positions to allow Webber to win the title. But obviously it will only happen once it's clear Alonso is finishing 3rd.

hollus

I know they were not there where it counts, at the front, but I am curious as for the number of overtakings in this race.
Now off to the championship decider, and due to the current point order, and engine woes, Hamilton, 24 points behind, still with a realistic chance!
Rivals, not enemies.

Goran2812
Goran2812

"Sebastian, Mark Is Faster Than You! Did You Understand The Message?" Will they play it this way? :D