Has Max been a verryyy naughty boy?

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
gcdugas

Re: Has Max been a verryyy naughty boy?

mcdenife wrote:I repeat, my opinion of Max is that he is a perverted Nazi fascist.

I agree, now what? Let's move on....

Is Max going to stay beyond 2009 or can he be trusted to quit?
Can we just wait him out?
Who is going to succeed Max?
Are more clubs going to leave the FIA? Do they have a successor in mind?
Will a rival to the FIA arise?
What kind of pressure is there from sponsors? Is revenue/ratings affected?
How will Bernie contain Max and limit the damage??
Will Max ever walk the grid again? Where? When?
What does CVC say about the future with Max?
What positive directions can F1 not take until Max is gone because F1 needs a visible figurehead?
Innovation over refinement is the prefered path to performance. -- Get rid of the dopey regs in F1

WhiteBlue

Autosport source reports that the woman E who failed to testify for the NotW and did the filming has now confirmed in a Sky TV interview that there was no Nazi theme.

Autosport also report that Mosley will sue NotW again and this time for libel. The facts are mostly collected. So one can imagine that this will be a very straitforward issue.

Also German Bild and Bild online are sued for 1.5 million € damages.
Is Max going to stay beyond 2009 or can he be trusted to quit?
Can we just wait him out?
Who is going to succeed Max?
Are more clubs going to leave the FIA? Do they have a successor in mind?
Will a rival to the FIA arise?
What kind of pressure is there from sponsors? Is revenue/ratings affected?
How will Bernie contain Max and limit the damage??
Will Max ever walk the grid again? Where? When?
What does CVC say about the future with Max?
What positive directions can F1 not take until Max is gone because F1 needs a visible figurehead?
Mosley will go at the end of his term I guess.
Perhaps Damon Hill or Tomcyk, the ADAC guy will succeed.
There are no clubs that have left, they only talk.
Any rival will involve only the touring clubs not the sport.
The whole thing will settle with the sponsors now that the Nazi issue is settled.
Bernie has his job cut out to get his concord sorted. He will continue to diddle in the rules issue but will eventually fail.
CVC are said to have made peace with Mosley, so I guess they will stay mum.
The FIA cannot hold big Galas in Monaco with Mosley, so that may save some money. :wink:
Formula One's fundamental ethos is about success coming to those with the most ingenious engineering and best .............................. organization, not to those with the biggest budget. (Dave Richards)

Belatti
Belatti

I have a pocket diary in my desktop at work that I use to avoid forgetting important things. It has some quotes, one per week. This week, there is a DIOGENES DE SINOPE quote (don´t know who the guy is or what he did) that I´ll try to translate to all of you:

"Insult do not dishonour the one who receive it, but the one who gives it"
"You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." -Juan Manuel Fangio

"I have no idols. I admire work, dedication and competence." -Ayrton Senna

WhiteBlue

Mike Lawrence writes about the who could afford to orgy

I recommend this read to all those who want to know what goes on. The main facts are nicely put together. Lawrence is not pro Mosley and has been against many of his decisions in the past but he wants to know who conspired to get rid of Mosley.

This is the remaining question in this saga. Like Mario Theissen I have been interested in this riddle and I am confident that we will learn that truth as the new concord gets finally sorted.
Formula One's fundamental ethos is about success coming to those with the most ingenious engineering and best .............................. organization, not to those with the biggest budget. (Dave Richards)

John Stitch
John Stitch

Wow! Thanks Gugz, that is a real kick in the bollocks for dear old Max.

Belatti
Belatti

Ladies and gentlemen, with you: Ciro "CristalBall" Pabón =D>
Ciro Pabón on Thu May 29, 2008 9:48 pm wrote: Interesting. Most people have heard about Nick Craw, another not-so-clear premonition I had some time ago. Who knows?
http://www.grandprix.com/ns/ns20966.html
"You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." -Juan Manuel Fangio

"I have no idols. I admire work, dedication and competence." -Ayrton Senna

modbaraban
modbaraban

Belatti wrote:Ladies and gentlemen, with you: Ciro "CristalBall" Pabón =D>
Ciro Pabón on Thu May 29, 2008 9:48 pm wrote: Interesting. Most people have heard about Nick Craw, another not-so-clear premonition I had some time ago. Who knows?
http://www.grandprix.com/ns/ns20966.html
Wow. It definitely took some crystal balls to foresee this :mrgreen: =D>

gcdugas

modbaraban wrote:Wow. It definitely took some crystal balls to foresee this :mrgreen: =D>

Does Ciro's crystal ball foresee Max staying on for another term? .... to "save" the sport from a bad economy and reducing team budgets of course...
Innovation over refinement is the prefered path to performance. -- Get rid of the dopey regs in F1

WhiteBlue

Craw has been watched for som time. I wonder how this relates to the policies of the AAA. The AAA and ADAC break away threats seem to have died down. Is this an appeasement?