Hamilton Vs Rosberg 2014

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
SectorOne

Re: Hamilton Vs Rosberg 2014

Ted just told us that even if Hamilton could have one stopped in Silverstone, he would not have been allowed to do so according to Toto. To keep it fair he stated.

Seems to be the opposite of fair.
"If the only thing keeping a person decent is the expectation of divine reward, then brother that person is a piece of sh*t"

Phil

...which again makes me doubt if Lewis is really being fuel lighter....
Not for nothing, Rosberg's Championship is the only thing that lends credibility to Hamilton's recent success. Otherwise, he'd just be the guy who's had the best car. — bhall II
#Team44 supporter

iotar__

SectorOne wrote:Ted just told us that even if Hamilton could have one stopped in Silverstone, he would not have been allowed to do so according to Toto. To keep it fair he stated.

Seems to be the opposite of fair.
We've been through this before in details, see earlier post or analyse pitstop strategies in Barcelona yourself. FAIR = SAME RULES APPLIED TO BOTH DRIVERS. Unfair = Hamilton using engine boost mode in Barcelona to defend.

I can understand being worried about giving advantage to leading driver since Rosberg was faster this season (Bahrain, Monaco, Austria, Canada, GB and now Germany) but if you believe Hamilton is superior over one lap this approach should benefit him. It did several times this season. Speaking of being faster - 0,6 what happened, unfair free practice games?

SectorOne

iotar__ wrote:We've been through this before in details, see earlier post or analyse pitstop strategies in Barcelona yourself. FAIR = SAME RULES APPLIED TO BOTH DRIVERS. Unfair = Hamilton using engine boost mode in Barcelona to defend.

I can understand being worried about giving advantage to leading driver since Rosberg was faster this season (Bahrain, Monaco, Austria, Canada, GB and now Germany) but if you believe Hamilton is superior over one lap this approach should benefit him. It did several times this season. Speaking of being faster - 0,6 what happened, unfair free practice games?
... We are discussing Driver X and Driver Y and Team Z and how they do their strategies. No more, no less.
If someone mentions either driver by name or can see that maybe something is not favoring one driver or the other it does not mean that you should write the same BS you do all the time.
You´re not even that creative in your rants, its just a copy and paste from the earlier page.

I think the real issue here is you are a Hamilton hater while some people who are huge fans of Hamilton are not Rosberg haters.
That is what causes you to write this nonsense day in day out.
"but if you believe Hamilton is superior over one lap this approach should benefit him."
Like that, i mean wtf have you been reading? Where did that come from? My post was about if a driver could one stop if he had the possibility to do so. It´s just a big massive rant that takes up space on a website.
Last edited by Steven on 26 Jul 2014, 12:48, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed personal comments
"If the only thing keeping a person decent is the expectation of divine reward, then brother that person is a piece of sh*t"

Cam

“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
― Socrates
Ignorance is a state of being uninformed. Ignorant describes a person in the state of being unaware
who deliberately ignores or disregards important information or facts. © all rights reserved.

JimClarkFan
JimClarkFan

Brake failure, that has happened a few times this year for Hamilton has it not?

Looks like only one of the rear brakes failed

Juzh

JimClarkFan wrote:Brake failure, that has happened a few times this year for Hamilton has it not?

Juzh wrote:looooool
what's funny?
We'll see about that failure. Ham has a history of bullshitting his way out of messed up qualifying sessions (austria anybody?).

basti313
basti313

Are they still running different brake systems? Last year round Monaco Hamilton switched the brake system as he did not like the other system...I did not pay much attention to this. Has anyone more details?
Don`t russel the hamster!

astracrazy
astracrazy

Juzh wrote:
JimClarkFan wrote:Brake failure, that has happened a few times this year for Hamilton has it not?

Juzh wrote:looooool
what's funny?
We'll see about that failure. Ham has a history of bullshitting his way out of messed up qualifying sessions (austria anybody?).
Why dont you have a look the car barely slows down. Brake falure.

SectorOne

Anthony had a pretty interesting analysis of it but we´ll have to see what Mercedes say.

Juzh

Ok, so confirmed brake failure. Guess that makes me wrong on this occasion.

JimClarkFan
JimClarkFan

Juzh wrote:Ok, so confirmed brake failure. Guess that makes me wrong on this occasion.
:D

It looks like a break failure, the way he spun immediately at high speed

astracrazy
astracrazy

And now the tools will starts claiming its coz of lewis driving

Sjamaan
Sjamaan

It's because of Lewis braking.

basti313
basti313

basti313 wrote:Are they still running different brake systems? Last year round Monaco Hamilton switched the brake system as he did not like the other system...I did not pay much attention to this. Has anyone more details?
Ok, Toto just explained it: Different brake discs on Rosbergs car.
Don`t russel the hamster!