Liveries and aesthetic exercises

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Daliracing

Re: Liveries and aesthetic exercises

LookBackTime wrote:Could be Williams livery for 2014!!!

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-td6k ... AhOuUw.jpg
Nice one but why the Marussia logo?

Manoah2u
Manoah2u

LookBackTime wrote:Could be Williams livery for 2014!!!

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-td6k ... AhOuUw.jpg
erm. as mentioned, why the marussia logo and since when does williams have some martini sponsorship deal and nothing else?
"Explain the ending to F1 in football terms"
"Hamilton was beating Verstappen 7-0, then the ref decided F%$& rules, next goal wins
while also sending off 4 Hamilton players to make it more interesting"

Manoah2u
Manoah2u

this definately would bring enough sponsorship money to guarantee 'performance' in some stiff competition :mrgreen:
and unlike that austrain beverage, this is something everybody enjoys :mrgreen: will be best fanbase!

on a 'less sensitive' note, these are great

imagine how good those mercs would look like that if they wouldn't need that petronas so loudly present!

some more stuff

"Hamilton was beating Verstappen 7-0, then the ref decided F%$& rules, next goal wins

JanF1
JanF1

What is it with these upper end of the airboxes? Reminds me of the mid '90s (Benetton B195 in particular)...
Are we going to see this again in 2014...? :shock:

Jan

Manoah2u
Manoah2u

it's pure artistic interpretation, nothing legal. it's more about the livery rather then reality tho ;)

MOAR!

ScottB
ScottB

Do like those Toro Rosso's, why Red Bull don't differentiate between their two teams a bit more I don't know. Promote the sugar free version even?

I guess they must see value in their approach at the moment, but it is a bit dull!

diego1960

These Torro Rosso's are pure art!

Mercedes looks lovely too. If only in reality they could ditch the Petronas teal...
"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose." - Ayrton Senna

KingHamilton01

has anyone seen the Sony experia Black livery McLaren, I found it on goggle images, didn't save it at the time! look's amazing!
McLaren Mercedes

Hail22

KingHamilton01 wrote:has anyone seen the Sony experia Black livery McLaren, I found it on goggle images, didn't save it at the time! look's amazing!

It was linked a few pages back.
If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari.

Gilles Villeneuve

KingHamilton01

Hail22 wrote:
KingHamilton01 wrote:has anyone seen the Sony experia Black livery McLaren, I found it on goggle images, didn't save it at the time! look's amazing!
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BcfprHuCMAEUY_P.jpg:large

It was linked a few pages back.
Thanks for finding this, knew I had seen it somehere, I think this with some red to break up the black is a winner!
McLaren Mercedes

diego1960

I'd like to see that with red at the tip of the nose and underneath, like the West liveries.

Black looks cool though, and from what McLaren said, it will feature more black. Only thing that would make it ugly is if they kept the chrome and did something like the 2006 Johnnie Walker livery.
"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose." - Ayrton Senna

KingHamilton01

can anyone photo shop this and put a McLaren red stripe into the nose like last season's livery!
McLaren Mercedes

KingHamilton01

Im not sure how to post picture's on here so this is the link to it on my Facebook, it is only to show you what I could look with the red, doesn't look great but done professionally would look good.

https://www.facebook.com/Timbalamb
McLaren Mercedes

Manoah2u
Manoah2u

i did a caterhamct04 shop

Hail22

I like this 2014...minus the illegal height front wing orange Mclaren...it looks nice :)

If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari.

Gilles Villeneuve