Hamilton to leave for Mercedes 2013

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
clipsy1H

Re: Hamilton to leave for Mercedes 2013

like i said this guy will never win another championship.... if next year car is competitive he will lose fight with Nico. A person who think about money and fame never win something big in his career. He was lucky in 2008 but now he must fight with top drivers like Alonso Vettel or Kimi.

Enjoy your money with Nicole but forget performance!! a new David Beckham full of money but without titles =D>

beelsebob
beelsebob

clipsy1H wrote:like i said this guy will never win another championship.... if next year car is competitive he will lose fight with Nico. A person who think about money and fame never win something big in his career. He was lucky in 2008 but now he must fight with top drivers like Alonso Vettel or Kimi.
Right... Because he didn't have to race against top drivers like Alonso or Kimi in 2008... wait...

snoop1050
snoop1050

clipsy1H wrote:like i said this guy will never win another championship.... if next year car is competitive he will lose fight with Nico. A person who think about money and fame never win something big in his career. He was lucky in 2008 but now he must fight with top drivers like Alonso Vettel or Kimi.

Enjoy your money with Nicole but forget performance!! a new David Beckham full of money but without titles =D>
the last time hamilton had a bad car he spent the season playing bumper cars with massa which makes me suspect we might see another season from lewis like that if the car is as bad as it was the last few seasons.

something makes me think lewis made a really bad mistake and the people around him werent giving the advice he needed.

his dad must think lewis has lost the plot

PlatinumZealot

Well Ross Brawn thinks Lewis is the missing piece of the puzzle.
Exciting times ahead as the fastest driver yet again builds a team around him.
🖐️✌️☝️👀👌✍️🐎🏆🙏

☄️ Myth of the five suns. ☄️

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
LxVxFxHxN

example
example

So many butthurt Schumi fans. He's over 40 years old ffs.

mantikos
mantikos

example wrote:So many butthurt Schumi fans. He's over 40 years old ffs.
...and despite that age he schooled Britney this season...and I am nearly half his age and not yet blind to sheer talent and pace...so clam down and grab a seat son

Shrieker

Rosberg is most definitely a better driver than Button. Button could never have won a race with MGP in the past 3 years, yet Rosberg has. He has scored all the podiums MGP has achieved so far - bar one. Hamilton is entering the lion's den. But, is he aware ?
mantikos wrote:
...and despite that age he schooled Britney this season...
Last time I checked Rosberg had more than double the points Schumacher did. And a somewhat crucial win also. Before you start rambling about technical problems, maybe you should question the two times where he rammed other drivers from behind on two seperate occasions ?
Education is that which allows a nation free, independent, reputable life, and function as a high society; or it condemns it to captivity and poverty.
-Atatürk

mantikos
mantikos

Shrieker wrote:Rosberg is most definitely a better driver than Button. Button could never have won a race with MGP in the past 3 years, yet Rosberg has. He has scored all the podiums MGP has achieved so far - bar one. Hamilton is entering the lion's den. But, is he aware ?
mantikos wrote:
...and despite that age he schooled Britney this season...
Last time I checked Rosberg had more than double the points Schumacher did. And a somewhat crucial win also. Before you start rambling about technical problems, maybe you should question the two times where he rammed other drivers from behind on two seperate occasions ?
7-2 (Singapore looked like a mech failure but I'll give it to you)=5 simple math
quit trying to re-write history, the season isn't over yet, wait till it is, then you may begin to cover his success in 2012 with the disppointments of 2010 and the first half of 2011

Shrieker

Over 2.5 years were more than enough, 1/3 a year won't change that. He never came close to beating Rosberg, plain and simple. The fact that he is ahead in qualy comparision at the moment for this season is nothing but proof that Rosberg is underperforming. But, -as you say- that even might change before the season is done.
Education is that which allows a nation free, independent, reputable life, and function as a high society; or it condemns it to captivity and poverty.
-Atatürk

example
example

mantikos wrote:
...and despite that age he schooled Britney this season...and I am nearly half his age and not yet blind to sheer talent and pace...so clam down and grab a seat son
This is F1 we are talking about, not a charity organisation. MAMG have proved that they have big ambitions. They won't reach top with someone who is well past it. It's been fun and all but Michael isn't delivering results and he isn't as motivated as those younger drivers. I was laughing when i read here that Michael has another championship in him.

mantikos
mantikos

Shrieker wrote: -as you say- that even might change before the season is done.
Thanks but no thanks, I never said that...don't try and put words in my mouth...

You can only lead a horse to the river, can't force it to drink...you have decided to let your emotions cloud fact...so be it...enjoy living in your delusional state :)
Last edited by mantikos on 29 Sep 2012, 00:21, edited 1 time in total.

mantikos
mantikos

example wrote:
mantikos wrote:
This is F1 we are talking about, not a charity organisation. MAMG have proved that they have big ambitions. They won't reach top with someone who is well past it. It's been fun and all but Michael isn't delivering results and he isn't as motivated as those younger drivers. I was laughing when i read here that Michael has another championship in him.

And many of us here are laughing at you...

Shrieker

Why should I put words in your mouth lol. You mentioned 2011 and 2010, not me. Especially 2010 where MS was literally thrashed. That's a no no for a Schumi fan to bring up. Before you call people delusional, I suggest you take a look at the facts. But obviously that's a little too far of a strecth for you.

If it will make you feel OK, let's say Schumacher is the beeeeeeeestest eva :D And leave it at that.
-Atatürk

mantikos
mantikos

Shrieker wrote:Why should I put words in your mouth lol. You mentioned 2011 and 2010, not me. Especially 2010 where MS was literally thrashed. That's a no no for a Schumi fan to bring up. Before you call people delusional, I suggest you take a look at the facts. But obviously that's a little too far of a strecth for you.

If it will make you feel OK, let's say Schumacher is the beeeeeeeestest eva :D And leave it at that.
Read much English? There I made it easier for you - read my previosu post and your quote within and then go tell me where I said that

Mika1
Mika1

I smell a frustrated Schumi fan.
Last edited by Mika1 on 29 Sep 2012, 00:33, edited 1 time in total.
The boss follows me on twitter.