2013 Helmet Designs

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
JackHammer

Re: 2013 Helmet Designs

Some more helmets
Charles Pic

Luiz Razia

Max Chilton

boson
boson

How on earth are we supposed to tell the difference between Hamilton and Rosberg on track?

Subtly different shades of yellow, not the most striking of differences ever heard of...

stefan_
stefan_

"...and there, very much in flames, is Jacques Laffite's Ligier. That's obviously a turbo blaze, and of course, Laffite will be able to see that conflagration in his mirrors... he is coolly parking the car somewhere safe." Murray Walker, San Marino 1985

krisfx
krisfx

mx_tifoso wrote:
n smikle wrote: How do you dress? lol
Don't you like a little colour and wildness sometimes? IMO Bottas is a too young to have such a lame helmet. I like simple helmets too, but Bottas' is not good looking IMO... too many stickers makes it cluttered. The underlying design itself is not really interesting either...
It's called having taste and being modest, which imo people like Hamilton lack in their persona.

It's a Williams design, he's been paid to have that surely?

Anon123
Anon123

Giedo's is my favourite, he deserves a drive just for having such an awesome helmet design. :) I was hoping Hamilton would have a white helmet like in Singapore or something like the space man helmet that Jorge Lorenzo has worn in the past.

Hail22

Jens Munser renowned helmet designer:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNcvBhaS3Yc[/youtube]
If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari.

Gilles Villeneuve

Clew

Button's helmet 8)

“Championships are won in the first half of the season, not just the second half” Raikkonen

hollus

Button's already posted in page 1 of this same thread.
Rivals, not enemies.

stefan_
stefan_

"...and there, very much in flames, is Jacques Laffite's Ligier. That's obviously a turbo blaze, and of course, Laffite will be able to see that conflagration in his mirrors... he is coolly parking the car somewhere safe." Murray Walker, San Marino 1985

Clew

hollus wrote:Button's already posted in page 1 of this same thread.
Just saying which helmets my favorite 8)
“Championships are won in the first half of the season, not just the second half” Raikkonen

SilverArrow10

I quite like Lewis's Helmet design I think it looks dangerous and fast, but my personal favorite has to be Perez's design, it just looks good in and out of that Mclaren.
"Leave it to Lewis Hamilton to ruin Redbull's day" - Martin Brundle

"Ok Lewis, Its Hammertime!!" - Peter Bonnington

"Fresh tires, 15 laps. What do you think Lewis Hamilton is going to do?" - Martin Brundle

Pup
Pup

boson wrote:How on earth are we supposed to tell the difference between Hamilton and Rosberg on track?
Hamilton will be the one in front. :wink:

FW17

Anon123 wrote:Giedo's is my favourite, he deserves a drive just for having such an awesome helmet design. :) I was hoping Hamilton would have a white helmet like in Singapore or something like the space man helmet that Jorge Lorenzo has worn in the past.

Love that one. Does anyone have other sides of this helmet?

stefan_
stefan_

MIKEY_!

thats the winner for me