Rossi

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Hudsonhawk.
Hudsonhawk.

LOL...40 points....he should be working...not challenging the F1 Champ to silly little races that are inconcequential.

Serves him right.
you are completely right.... :D :D .....Nooooottttttttt :shock:

Looney alert Looney alert.....

this is as absurd as one saying that if only kimi rappingmen learnt to hold a normal conversation he would have been world champion by now........you see you can't help bad luck and mechanical failures now can you puncifier???....for this accounts for Rossi's depict....now back to your shoie doll..... :wink:

ohhhh and you laugh at the 40 point deficit.....don’t worry....unlike f'ed one a 40 point deficit can be regained with podiums......unlike f'ed one where shoie is crying for help from the rest of the field to make up a 16 point deficit....Rossi is quite capable of doing it on his own....

yes and we all know a-loaf-so ran from that challenge.

Rossi isn’t silly....I think he knows that F'ed 1 is 99% about having the best car.....and fartrarri hasnt got it now have they !! Its hard to admit that Motogp has it all over F'ed 1.....proof is clearly in the fact that Bernie wants Rossi in F1 and
Although he missed out on the sportsman of the year title which eventually went to tennis ace Roger Federer, MotoGP champion Valentino Rossi was still honoured at the annual Laureus World Sports Awards last night, receiving the Spirit of Sport nomination for raising the profile of MotoGP over the past five years.
Go the Flynfrog.....good post mister :D

Ciro Pabón

Hudson, you have a style hard to imitate. Not that we want to. But tell me: are you really in love with Vittorio? :wink:
Ciro

Tom

I think all drivers are against tobacco adverts.
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Hudsonhawk.
Hudsonhawk.

Ciro,

Thats what i like......someone who isnt afraid to speak his mind :cry: .....even if it is about my sexual orientation :? .....but who the fark is this Vittorio character ??

Imitate......???......why not....whats wrong with my style....??? Talk to me Signor Pabon.....dont just roll the dice and run away.....I'm just starting to warm to you (sheeeshh, dish iz goin to bringz another love query, ehhh?)....

Tom

I think I speak for the majority of the forum when I say;
What?
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Spencifer_Murphy

flynfrog wrote:
Spencifer_Murphy wrote:He doesnt find F1 exciting....thats a bit much to come from somebody who's never raced in an F1 car lol. Testing isnt exactly going to be exciting is it?

Sounds like he realises success wont come straight away and its therefore "Not fun anymore....waaaaah!!!" lol. Poor little Valentino has throw all his toys out of the pram! :lol:
have you ever raced a bike i have much more respect for the moto gp guys than i will for any f1 driver post 1967

i agree with the current cars and rules f1 has become follow the leader and pass in the pits the driver is only a small precentage of the race where as moto gp there are no pits once the bike is setup its rider vs rider
Please dont get me wrong, I have soooo much respect for the bike riders...what they do is amazing, making the body work in complete harmony with the bike, utterly amazing. I just find Valentino's recent behaviour extremely unprofessional and furthermore completely immature. And I just felt like taking a stab at him thats all. (albeit a stab which was equally as immature.
you are completely right.... .....Nooooottttttttt

Looney alert Looney alert.....

this is as absurd as one saying that if only kimi rappingmen learnt to hold a normal conversation he would have been world champion by now........you see you can't help bad luck and mechanical failures now can you puncifier???....for this accounts for Rossi's depict....now back to your shoie doll.....
Its a shame Hundsonhawk...you usually make such good points, but your rediculous way of putting it forward makes it hard for me to take you seriously. Oh and spelling would help, its Raikkonen...not rappingmen, and I fail to see the joke (had there been rumours of Kimi being a homosexual then maybe it might have been funny) oh and just to clarify its "Spencifer" not puncifer (again I fail to see the joke).

On a more serious note, your right, 40pionts isnt all that bad, and unreliability isnt all his fault. I just find it more than a coincidence that he has lost an absolute stranglehold on MotoGP at around the same time as his focus on F1 becomes greater.
I think I speak for the majority of the forum when I say;
What?
lol...Hundsonhawk is a hard one to understand I know!
Silence is golden when you don't know a good answer.

janus
janus

some people mas learn that is better to dont speek and look dumb the speak and be one ...ki

Spencifer_Murphy

Not nessecarily..I think Hudsonhawk is 100% correct...I have great respect for those who speak their mind.

As a student you wont learn anything if you dont ask a question because you think you may look stupid.

By looking stupid, we may make a mistake from which we will learn. That lesson may prove more valuable than looking good by keeping quiet.

Hudsonhawk.
Hudsonhawk.

Thanks Mr Murphy.

Hudsonhawk.
Hudsonhawk.

janus,

I now understand why you have the "a" and the "n" and the "u" and the "s" in your name!!! Stop speaking from it.

tom,

:shock: ....did you take zi Nazi vote (forced to vote for you as spokesperson).....or the George w bush vote (were you ran off with the ballots and destroyed them).
Speak for you and yourself.....if others have something to say they will!!!

Spencifer,

My ridiculous way of putting things is my weird sense of humor, coupled with the fact that I find F1 to be a complete joke at the moment. You don’t have to find it funny, but you know who I am talking about and that’s all that matters.....I’m not forcing you to laugh....

As for Rossi your outlook on his status is completely flawed and lacks substance and I just wanted to highlight it!!!
I just find it more than a coincidence that he has lost an absolute stranglehold on MotoGP at around the same time as his focus on F1 becomes greater.
Much can change from one year to the next in bikes as it does in F1.

Peace Spencifer....ohhh....you can use my spell checker if you want....its anti Ferrari so you will get ridiculous instead of rediculous
:)
Last edited by Hudsonhawk. on 29 May 2006, 13:14, edited 1 time in total.

Hudsonhawk.
Hudsonhawk.

some people mas learn that is better to dont speek and look dumb the speak and be one ...ki
I'm wetting myself now.... :lol: .....i last did this when i was 4 years old.....okay maybe 24 years old buttttt....shhhhhhhhhhhh :lol: :lol:

One should always practice what they preach!!! Proverb....now before this gets edited i am only stating a proverb....peace tomba

Tom

Hudsonhawk: zi Nazi vote.

I was only trying to say that i didn't understand what you were talking about and I didn't think other people would either, relax man, you seem really worked up about this nonsense.

flynfrog

Spencifer_Murphy wrote:
flynfrog wrote:
Spencifer_Murphy wrote:He doesnt find F1 exciting....thats a bit much to come from somebody who's never raced in an F1 car lol. Testing isnt exactly going to be exciting is it?

Sounds like he realises success wont come straight away and its therefore "Not fun anymore....waaaaah!!!" lol. Poor little Valentino has throw all his toys out of the pram! :lol:
have you ever raced a bike i have much more respect for the moto gp guys than i will for any f1 driver post 1967

i agree with the current cars and rules f1 has become follow the leader and pass in the pits the driver is only a small precentage of the race where as moto gp there are no pits once the bike is setup its rider vs rider
Please dont get me wrong, I have soooo much respect for the bike riders...what they do is amazing, making the body work in complete harmony with the bike, utterly amazing. I just find Valentino's recent behaviour extremely unprofessional and furthermore completely immature. And I just felt like taking a stab at him thats all. (albeit a stab which was equally as immature.
maybe its my rude american upbringing but i like rossi becasue he is unporfesional hes rude but damn hes fast on the other hand its why i cant stand alonso he has no personilty he whines alot and i honsetly dont see him being that great of a driver defintly not one of the all time greats like rossi is

and i have no idea how i turned this into a rossi vs alanso debate agin but back to more rambling

Spencifer_Murphy

Spencifer,

My ridiculous way of putting things is my weird sense of humor, coupled with the fact that I find F1 to be a complete joke at the moment. You don’t have to find it funny, but you know who I am talking about and that’s all that matters
Thats cool man, sorry if I seemed a bit harsh...just a knee jerk reaction I guess (that and stress from exam..thats it blame it all on exams :lol: ) All I meant to say is basically that sometimes I dont know if your being satirical or if what your saying is meant to be a complete farse...I just get confused!
.....I’m not forcing you to laugh....
That, however, did make me laugh :lol:

Scuderia_Russ

flynfrog wrote:i like rossi becasue he is unporfesional hes rude
Is he?! :?
"Whether you think you can or can't, either way you are right."
-Henry Ford-