Tompazis and Ferrari

Here are our CFD links and discussions about aerodynamics, suspension, driver safety and tyres. Please stick to F1 on this forum.
manchild
manchild

I'm laid back, eating popcorn and watching the argument in this thread… it moves me as much as the conflict between Fattah and Hezbollah :mrgreen:

dumrick
dumrick

bernard wrote:I apologize if I caused you some kind of trauma by trying to be funny. Clearly I was out of line. It will not happen again. :|
No bernard, no traumas. I didn't catch anything funny on that, so it must have been my problem. Let's hope Tombaziz has a fantastic life and his family too. For sure, weather in Italy is better than in England (and it's a lot closer to Greece also, to allow him to have lunch at mom's).

bernard
bernard

dumrick wrote: No bernard, no traumas. I didn't catch anything funny on that, so it must have been my problem. Let's hope Tombaziz has a fantastic life and his family too. For sure, weather in Italy is better than in England (and it's a lot closer to Greece also, to allow him to have lunch at mom's).
No problem. :D It's not new that my sad attempts at humour go unnoticed. I have a pretty sarcastic sense of humour that can sometimes be mistaken as negativity or hostility or whatever. Usually the :wink: is the only indication that I'm joking.