2014 Singapore GP - Marina Bay, September 19-21

For ease of use, there is one thread per grand prix where you can discuss everything during that specific GP weekend. You can find these threads here.
SiLo

Re: 2014 Singapore GP - Marina Bay, September 19-21

I really got the feeling that the super soft tyre was a very limiting factor here, which is why a lot of the teams are closer together. Should make the race interesting.
Felipe Baby!

Mr Alcatraz

Pierce89 wrote:
Juzh wrote:Oh look, can't get much more accurate

After fp2:
Juzh wrote:Don`t fool yourself people. ferrari has a different fp program and mercs are using strat 6 at best. Wait until the end of q3 and everything will be back to business as usual with merc on top followed by red bull, ferrari and williams.
Though mercs did luck into this front row (kinda, by their standards anyway), and I really wanted someone else to take pole, be it ferrari or rb.
Ferrari being within a couple tenths of the Mercs is NOT back to business as usual.
Both Ferraris were going well.....meat! =P~
Those who believe in telekinetics raise my hand

Mr Alcatraz

mipade wrote:https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bx_OTHnIMAADIDz.png:large

what do you guys think is this 0.007 seconds?? :D
Whatever dukie:
When Britney was told over the radio when he got p2 he said "damn it!" the same way a spoiled little West L.A. MacBabe would; very effeminate
and you freakin' guys know I still don't have a favorite between him and The Boss®,
but that reaction from Nico really sounded "effeminate" Just sayin' mates :lol:
Those who believe in telekinetics raise my hand

hollowBallistix
hollowBallistix

Gearbox gremlins for Rosberg before the start

nd2014
nd2014

100% legal
8)

Shrieker

They're still fiddling with Rosberg's wheel, Toto says there's something wrong with the electronics of the car and they're swapping wheels all the time...
Education is that which allows a nation free, independent, reputable life, and function as a high society; or it condemns it to captivity and poverty.
-Atatürk

SectorOne

Hopefully they solve this, would be good with another 1-2 keeping the bulls at bay.
"If the only thing keeping a person decent is the expectation of divine reward, then brother that person is a piece of sh*t"

Shrieker

It must be nerve racking for the driver. If the problem is solved and he keeps it together, kudos to him.
Education is that which allows a nation free, independent, reputable life, and function as a high society; or it condemns it to captivity and poverty.
-Atatürk

komninosm
komninosm

Mr Alcatraz wrote:
mipade wrote:https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bx_OTHnIMAADIDz.png:large

what do you guys think is this 0.007 seconds?? :D
Whatever dukie:
When Britney was told over the radio when he got p2 he said "damn it!" the same way a spoiled little West L.A. MacBabe would; very effeminate
and you freakin' guys know I still don't have a favorite between him and The Boss®,
but that reaction from Nico really sounded "effeminate" Just sayin' mates :lol:
It didn't sound effeminate to me, it sounded like from a movie actor for some reason, a bit fake. No conspiracy theory, just he seemed to say it like i say puns. A bit forced and sarcastically.

hollowBallistix
hollowBallistix

We shall soon find out! It's Go Go Go !!!

Steven
Owner

Yep, we're ready. Join the live chat and follow the twitter feed on http://www.f1technical.net/live

Shrieker

What a shame for Rosberg...
-Atatürk

hollowBallistix
hollowBallistix

Damage limitation for Rosberg now, hope he doesn't have anymore issues so we can see what he can do from a pit lane start.

Shrieker

I think Rosberg's absence from the front has taken a lot from this race and by the looks of it he'll need a sc just to score...
-Atatürk

SectorOne

Rosberg´s gearbox is F:d up. Does double upshifts! Hopefully he can salvage something from this but it doesn´t look good this...
"If the only thing keeping a person decent is the expectation of divine reward, then brother that person is a piece of sh*t"