2014 Russian GP - Sochi

For ease of use, there is one thread per grand prix where you can discuss everything during that specific GP weekend. You can find these threads here.
maestro272
maestro272

Re: 2014 Russian GP - Sochi

I don't know anything about this track but I think (just from looking at the profile) that the track could suit Lewis more than Nico. But we will see :)

Shrieker

Cuky wrote:there is a video from F12014 game where you can better see how the track looks from onboard. No camera changes at all
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceuIIKVEmGs
That game is worse than the t-shirt...
Education is that which allows a nation free, independent, reputable life, and function as a high society; or it condemns it to captivity and poverty.
-Atatürk

Hail22

All the main freight seemed to of arrived yesterday:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2HzRApjC5E[/youtube]
If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari.

Gilles Villeneuve

zioture
zioture

Brembo Brake Facts Russia

turbof1

There are voices, only voices, that Marussia might not participate infact.

I personally believe they will participate, but it's understandable if they choose not to.
#AeroFrodo

Richard
Richard

No politics please, or pictures of warfare in Afghanistan, Chechnya, Iraq, Georgia, Libya, Ukraine, Syria. I'll not list all the African proxy wars either. Nor pictures of civilian airliners shot down in Ukraine and Iran (yes both sides have been there, done that).

All countries have been guilty of bad acts, let he who has never sinned cast the first stone.

Amusing images of Putin's superman PR stunts have been moved to the caption competition.

Harsha
Harsha

With the last week announcement of Leaving RBR
will Vettel have an new updates on his car ? it is also rumoured his performance engineer Kenny left his team after suzuka is it true??

Crucial_Xtreme
Crucial_Xtreme

Today's drivers press conference

Gaz.
Gaz.

I thought the media was very hard on Felipe, like he is an international spokesman for head injuries and safety. Sutil looked deeply uncomfortable when talking about Bianchi's accident. Quite brave and somewhat stupid of the NYT reporter to air his political question, which JB answered very well by telling him to ask the team principles and the governing bodies his question instead.

When do Marussia have to decide if they are going to compete or not?
Forza Jules

mikeerfol

Friday morning.

SamH123
SamH123

Did Vettel say if he is indeed starting from the pit lane this weekend?

djos

Richard wrote:No politics please, or pictures of warfare in Afghanistan, Chechnya, Iraq, Georgia, Libya, Ukraine, Syria. I'll not list all the African proxy wars either. Nor pictures of civilian airliners shot down in Ukraine and Iran (yes both sides have been there, done that).

All countries have been guilty of bad acts, let he who has never sinned cast the first stone.

Amusing images of Putin's superman PR stunts have been moved to the caption competition.
You missed countries nuking other countries ;)
"In downforce we trust"

MercedesAMGSpy

SamH123 wrote:Did Vettel say if he is indeed starting from the pit lane this weekend?
Helmut Marko did in Red Bull's tv show on Servus TV.

prince
prince

Button is flying in FP1. Suddenly, they seem to have good downforce. He did a string of fast laps, lap after lap.

Did Prodromou already started working? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sevach
Sevach

Track limits could be an issue here...