Alsono's victory dance

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
m3_lover

Alsono's victory dance

Does anybody know what that little dance Alsono did when the cars parked at the end of the race for pac ferme (spelling?) ?
Simon: Nils? You can close in now. Nils?
John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ----head. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.

DaveKillens
DaveKillens

That was to shake the crap out of his pants, which came about when Massa sailed across his nose.
Actually, I think it was like a Spanish matador, how he moves to avoid the bull's horns.

Steven
Owner

Hehe I thought he was quite funny doing that, once on his car and later on the podium again. I started laughing when I saw Schumacher looking strangely to Alonso :lol:

manchild
manchild

vyselegend

That's a typical matador move indeed. After all, he was using the red ferrari to escape from the horned Mac laren :lol:

Principessa

Anyone has a video of that ? :P

Scuderia_Russ

8)

m3_lover

That is So Funny :)
Simon: Nils? You can close in now. Nils?
John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ----head. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.

Tom

Bit disrespectful doing it in the middle of the French national anthem though.
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Spencifer_Murphy

I think it is some kind of inside joke at Renault. Beacuse when he did it on the podium he was smiling and talking to someone (presumably a Renault team member) before and after doing it.

Also I dont think it was TOO disrespectful, after all even Schumi chats to some of the mechanics when he's up there (a smile, a yes or no, thumbs up etc.) There's not much difference.
Silence is golden when you don't know a good answer.

DaveKillens
DaveKillens

I agree Tom, slightly disrespectful during the anthem. But it's actually nice to see a driver exhibit such personality and joy.

jaslfc
jaslfc

I dont think its that disrespectful to the anthem.. remeber shumacher with the italian anthem.. after a while the media made him stop..
maybe if alonso keeps this up.. the french media will start complaining

jgredline

LOL : :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
To finish first, first you must finish.

ss.vamsikrishna
ss.vamsikrishna

hey i guess it is just because of backache ........ come on that guy wont
do anything bad , he is a modest and a decent guy......and lucky too :D

ketanpaul

whatever it was, i liked it. lets see if schumi does a similar thing on his victory.