Alsono's victory dance

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Tom

You wouldn't find it sitting at home getting fat would you?

And besides, the rational man (how I hate that smug bastar*) would hand it in to the police, so he would not gain anything anyway.
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Spencifer_Murphy

Ok, say theres a cat in the road about to get run over and somebody runs and picks it up out of harms way. The cat was fortunate without actually doing sumthing..right?

hehe :lol:
Silence is golden when you don't know a good answer.

Sawtooth-spike

how did the cat get into the middle of the road? (How have we got into this on a f1 forum by the way :) )
I believe in the chain of command, Its the chain I use to beat you till you do what i want!!!

Spencifer_Murphy

very good question :? :shock: :lol:

Tom

Perhaps it was chasing Manchild's paper bill?
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Spencifer_Murphy

LOL...Thats the spirit Tom, join in with the (bad) Jokes. "If you cant beat them...join them I guess"

Your next mission, should you choose to accept it is to join in with the REALLY BAD CHEESY jokes. Like those found in the "F1 Quotes" topic hehe :lol: