Ferrari 2007

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Ciro Pabón

Jason wrote:high blood pressure for me...Kimi is my idol and I 100% hate Ferrari..... :cry: which should I choose?

Continue to support Kimi or
Stop supporting him and support JPM :oops: :oops: :oops:
Please, Jason, stay with Kimi, do not support JPM! We can do it by ourselves.... :mrgreen:
Ciro

Tom

I would support my favorite drivers (Fernando, Kimi, Nikko and David) if they drove minibusses.

P.S. I do not support these guys cos they are winners, but because the first time I saw them race I knew each was something special.
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Jason

Ciro Pabón wrote:
Jason wrote:high blood pressure for me...Kimi is my idol and I 100% hate Ferrari..... :cry: which should I choose?

Please, Jason, stay with Kimi, do not support JPM! We can do it by ourselves.... :mrgreen:
I happen to agree with that( just look at at what he did in Australia, how embarrasing :oops: :oops: :oops: )
Never regret what you do, but only regret what you don't do. - Jenson Button
http://batracer.com/-1FrontPage.htm?LW

jaslfc
jaslfc

with 2 retirements in a row.. will this give rossi more motivation to move to ferrari next year?

FLC
FLC

Rossi is linked to Red-Bull for next year. Atleast thats what the rumors are. Maybe there's going to be some kind of a deal between RB and Ferrari so they would take Rossi and see how he does and in return they will get a "discount" on their engines? We've seen weirder stuff than that happening in F1...

johny

it just the silly season going on, but there'll be lot of moves so this year there're more rumours

Tp
Tp

Has anyone heard about this....."Philip Morris (Marlboro- Ferrari sponsor) would love a Ferrari Kimi-Schumi 'dream team' and will pay through the nose for it. If necessary, they would devote their entire annual marketing budget ($1.05 Billion) to Ferrari's F1 programme, every year."

kilcoo316
kilcoo316

Well, if your a fan of his driving ability it shouldn't really matter who he drives for.

Its hard to be a fan of the personality of a man who could do a great job in any Terminator 4 film.

Principessa

Back to the topic now!!

I really believe Kimi has signed a deal with Ferrari. The only problem Ferrari has is that Schumacher will not team up with Raikkonen. Two drivers who want to win the championship in one team just can't work. The other problem: Felipe Massa. If i'm not mistaken, Massa signed a 2-year contract. This would mean that he still has a contract for 2007 with the Scuderia. What will they do with him if it would happen that Schumi and Raikkonen form the drivers team? (What a really really doubt!)
Ferrari already has 2 test drivers so they don't really need Massa as third test driver and Massa wouldn't want to take a step back to be a test driver again.

Rossi btw won't move to F1. I can't believe he will!

wowf1
wowf1

$1.05billion Tp? That's twice Ferrari's annual budget already! Doubt it somehow.

Tp
Tp

wowf1 wrote:$1.05billion Tp? That's twice Ferrari's annual budget already! Doubt it somehow.
Yeah found it in the June 2006 F1 racing.

And on the subject of Kimi.
I reckon, well read, that one of the options is that since Schumacher has most likely signed for Ferrari for 2007 a plan should be devised by Bernie, Luca Montezemola and Flavio Briatore, that Kimi should go to Renualt for 2007, giving Briatore 18 months to come up with a long-term replacement for Alonso, then Kimi should move seamlessly into the number one Ferrari after Schumacher retires.

Principessa

I think that there aren't many f1 fans that want to see Kimi with Renault. He's the opposite of the open Renault spirit.

I still think that Juan Pablo Montoya is the best choice for Renault. Montoya and Kovalainen.

And I think that it might depend on if Schumi can beat Alonso in the Championship or not. If he wins the championship, I think he'll retire, if not I think he'll continue for another year.

Tp
Tp

Principessa wrote:And I think that it might depend on if Schumi can beat Alonso in the Championship or not. If he wins the championship, I think he'll retire, if not I think he'll continue for another year.
yeah I agree with you there, he should retire when he's on top of his game, then questions will be asked like, what if he was still racing could he achieved more?......And that's always good when you have very successful athletes.
The only problem Ferrari has is that Schumacher will not team up with Raikkonen. Two drivers who want to win the championship in one team just can't work
Well Michael has publicly claimed that he has no concerns about being teamed up with Kimi.
Last edited by Tp on 22 May 2006, 22:04, edited 1 time in total.

wazojugs

JPM in a Renault... it's bad enough having Fisi!

Schumi and Kimi in Ferrari for 2007, with Massa going out a Ferrari engine Red Bull. A contract in F1 means nothing just ask jenson unbutton

Principessa

Oh no! JP would do great in the Renault car! He just has a bad team behind him at the time and that's why he isn't performing + the MP4-21 isn't what was expected: not fast, not very reliable....