New Videos

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
modbaraban
modbaraban

that's interesting. R27 with R25-type of front wing :?

cerebraljl

m3_lover

Simon: Nils? You can close in now. Nils?
John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ----head. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.

checkered

RAI produces very nice CGI animations on

current F1 technologies. Nothing in depth, but mildly informative, aesthetic and entertaining nonetheless ... here's a collection from this season's races, from the pages of Gazzetta dello Sport. I may have posted some of these earlier, don't remember or especially care if that's the case. :wink:

on McLaren’s radiators

on deflectors and winglets around the front susp of the FW29

on the cooling specifications of Ferrari’s gearbox, the divided airbox solution

on the particulars of Ferrari’s flexy floor plate

on the fine sand filter Ferrari applied in Bahrain

on the aerodynamical modifications Ferrari introduced at Barcelona

on the aerodynamical modifications McLaren introduced at Barcelona

on the aerodynamical modifications Honda tried out at Barcelona

on the McLaren front wing innovation, more information

Hope the links work, the generated urls were pretty darn complicated and the Gazzetta mediacenter pages aren't the most simple build I've encountered. Don't be surprised if in time, these links will yield only a 404.
Last edited by checkered on 05 Jun 2007, 09:27, edited 1 time in total.

modbaraban
modbaraban

I wish I could understand

Italian. Thank you anyways.

:)

mep

m3_lover

Marc Webber was in that Flying Merc ahhaha
Simon: Nils? You can close in now. Nils?
John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ----head. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.

Carlos
Carlos

Thanks Checkered - Reveal a wealth of tech insights - beyond the captions.

Tom

I love that flying Merc, wish there'd been an on-board, the reason its so great is that Marky scampered away with nothing more than cuts and bruises.

Here's one that probably only people with British TV will understand. I completely understand its rubbish but I feel its so rubbish that it actually goes full circle and becomes amusing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mnIpo4KD9k
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

modbaraban
modbaraban

Tom wrote:Here's one that probably only people with British TV will understand. I completely understand its rubbish but I feel its so rubbish that it actually goes full circle and becomes amusing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mnIpo4KD9k
I though you don't have such retarded commercials on British TV like we do :roll:

Looks like the Cillit thing is international :x

johny

yes, it's international :(

waynes
waynes

those RAI ones are class

modbaraban
modbaraban

wazojugs

fantastic advert they have be playing little snippets on eurosport on the motogp adbreaks.

the sound of the f1 car through 50 years still sound gorgoeous and makes my hairs stand on end.

Testing at silverstone and the gp are no far away now