[F1T Fantasy Game] Season 2006

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Spencifer_Murphy

Hey guys does ANYBODY have an idea about this: Jason PM me asking to join the game his message was:
I joined, (BWM racing team)
So I replied:
Jason, I dont understand, what do you want your team to be?

You need to pick 3 drivers, one constructor & one engine manufactuer from the list I posted on the forum, then once you have picked this PM me with your choices and I will enter your team into my database.

Thanks,
Spencer
To which I recieved this:
Hello...I already chose all that :roll:
So once again I replied to him:
Well in that case Jason, tell me what they are so I can enter your team into the database!!! Otherwise how can I allocate your team points?!
So once again I recieved a PM from him, this time it started with a quote of my previous PM to him followed by:
Tesm Acer, just do it
So, AGAIN, I PM him saying:
Jason I dont think you understand what you have to do.

On the forum for the F1Technical fantasy game I have posted a set of Rules & a "Price List". You must read these and then from that list choose:

3 Drivers
1 Constructor
1 Engine Supplier
1 Team name

The ONLY condition is that your team's drivers, engine & chassis must cost less than £50,000,000. (Just look at the price list to choose.) Once you have done this PM me with your team. Below is an example of what everybody else has done:

"Hi Spencifer_Murphy,

Here is the Team I would like:

Drivers:
Takuma Sato £9,000,000
Scott Speed £10,000,000
Y. Ide £8,000,000

Chassis:
Super Aguri £3,000,000

Engine
Cosworth V10 £3,000,000

Total: £33,000,000

Thanks.

That is what I was expecting to recieve from everybody. I hope you understand what I intended now. Sorry for the confusion.

Regards,
Spencer
PLEASE, SOMEBODY TELL ME....am I being a bit stupid here? Have I missed something? Has he posted something on this forum which I was meant to see (a team line-up perhaps?) and I've just missed it. Im soooo confused. HELP! I dont want to leave him out of the game, its not fair but the deadline for these team entries is 00:00GMT Friday. That is only 7hours away. HELP!

Thanks guys.
Silence is golden when you don't know a good answer.

Spencifer_Murphy

Oh while I'm here.

As I mentioned in my previous plea for help, the Deadline is just 7hours away. I currently have 14 full teams registered (and two team names with no drivers or chassis or engines submitted by Jason :? )

If you want to join hurry cause time is running out. It should be a bit of fun, and it won't require any "logging in" or "maintanance" just pick a team PM me with the details and THATS IT!

Anyway, I'll be back late this evening to signup the last few entries if there are any. Until then Good luck guys all of you!

Yours,
Spencer 8)

Principessa

Calm down Spencifer...It's not you :wink:

Great job of you, can't wait to see the teams online :wink: !

Figlio_del_Diavolo

I am looking forward to seeing what others have picked.
"Some people will tell you that slow is good - and it may be, on some days - but I am here to tell you that fast is better." - Hunter S. Thompson

Scuderia_Russ

Spencifer_Murphy wrote: I currently have 14 full teams registered (and two team names with no drivers or chassis or engines submitted by Jason :? )

:lol: :lol: Class!

Tp
Tp

Spencifer_Murphy wrote: As I mentioned in my previous plea for help, the Deadline is just 7hours away. I currently have 14 full teams registered (and two team names with no drivers or chassis or engines submitted by Jason
:lol: LMAO! Two team names for what? I think Jason has probably the best chance to win this year's Fantasy F1 :lol:

m3_lover

After the selection is done, is there any way you can put our team names against our f1tech names to see who is running which team?
Simon: Nils? You can close in now. Nils?
John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ----head. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.

Principessa

Spencifer told me that he would put them online friday (so today) or saturday! :wink:

Ted68

Spencifer,

Forget about it. 'Jason' gave me a fairly nasty response when I pm'd him for the password to his private Batracer game #396, per his post on that thread. Just a completely off the wall response, and no password. I decided to simply leave him be.

Ted

manchild
manchild

:mrgreen:

Spencifer_Murphy

Well I've gotten no reply from Jason. Tomba thinks maybe he has gotten this confused with the BAT-Online racer game. Anyway Time is up so no-more entries!

Spencifer_Murphy

Okay guys, the deadline for entries has passed. As promised here is the official entry list for the 2006 F1T Formula One Fantasy World Championship:

Format -
[Team Principle]
[Team Name] - [Driver 1], [Driver 2], [Driver 3], [Chassis], [Engine]
[Team Cost]

Spencifer_Murphy
Team Bhaisaab - Button, Kilen, Liuzzi, STR, Renault
£49,000,000

M3_Lover
Team Hugh_Jazz - Hiedfeld, Klien, Liuzzi, Renault, Toyota
£49,500,000

Ted68
Team Chicane - Speed, Rosberg, Villeneuve, BMW, Honda
£49,500,000

Principessa
F1T Team - Villeneuve, Klien, Monterio, Renult, BMW
£48,500,000

Tomba
Team Tomba Renault - Button, Speed, Sato, Renult, Renault
£49,000,000

Mclaurin
Team Coulti - Alonso, Coulthard, Ide, Toyota, Cosworth V10
£50,000,000

Sawtooth_Spike
Saw Squad - Button, Rosberg, Speed, renult, Cosworth V10
£49,500,000

Scuderia_Russ
Russell Turner Racing - Button, Rosberg, Sato, Renault, Toyota
£49,500,000

Tom
Rhode Island Red Racing - Fisichella, Rosberg, Ide, Midland, Ferrari (Cust.)
£50,000,000

Figlio_del_Diavolo
Venom Racing - Rosberg, Klien, Speed, Renult, Honda
£49,500,000

Zac510
Imgunnawin - Klien, Rosberg, Liuzzi, STR, Renault
£49,000,000

Dumrick
Dumrick F1 - Raikkonen, Speed, Ide, Renault, Cosworth V10
£46,000,000

Wrk
Team Australia - Webber, Rosberg, Sato, Red Bull, Ferrari (Cust.)
£50,000,000

Tp
DTR - Button, Klien, Speed, Renault, Honda
£49,500,000

Ms_Spencifer
Space_Hoppers - Villeneuve, Coulthard, Sato, Renault, Renault*
£49,500,000

Grated
United Grated - Liuzzi, Ide, Villeneurve, Mclaren, Renault*

*= Entered past submission date by admission of the FF1TA (Federation F1Technical Automobile) thanks in part to Tomba :lol: (Both teams entered late BUT before Aussie GP Qualifying so I gave them some leighway)

Well there you go guys. Those are the teams. Feel free to discuss them, I think it should be interesting as some have put more faith in a top driver by sacrificing the car, others have gone for a good car but with average drivers. Dumricks Team is incredible value for money!

It looks like its going to be a great season. So without further adue, in the [slightly altered] words of the great Murray Walker, "The Inaugral F1T Formula One World Championship Is...GO! GO! GO!"
Last edited by Spencifer_Murphy on 02 Apr 2006, 17:38, edited 2 times in total.

Sawtooth-spike

Nice one dude,

The Saw Squad have invested in a wind tunnel, for testing. The team commented "the Balloon and Toilet roll are working well togther".
I believe in the chain of command, Its the chain I use to beat you till you do what i want!!!

Principessa

Cool! Hoping that my team will score this weekend :wink:

Ted68

Looks lto me like Dumrick and Tomba will have the rest of us fighting for the short side of the podium. Nice job, guys.

Nice job, and thank you, to Spencer, too.

Ted