Can I brag a little?

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Sodder
Sodder

f1.redbaron wrote:
Off-topic, just so you know, champagne is not served in pints.

Maybe he's just and alc-a-holic... :lol:
All I know is I don't know much....

http://batracer.com/-1FrontPage.htm?6l

f1.redbaron

wazojugs wrote:you are all quite right that champagne is served in flute glasses and not pints, but when you greedy they will pour it into a pint glass for you, plus its free too.

eat and drink whilst watching a F1 race at the circuit or on tv never... you have to consume it all before and after.
Oh, I have no doubts about that. I'm sure that, for the right price, you can give them your coffee mug and they'll pour the champagne in it, too (btw, in France they'd probably give you a death penalty for that). But, those acts show that you are not any different than this pheasant. You can also, physically, wear socks and sandals, but there are "rules" against that.

The truth is, that $5000 ticket that you have (at least that is what it, roughly, is in Canada) is, in my opinion, a waste of money. Why? Well, for one, re-read Manchild's answer. You can't explain it any better than that.

But not just that. $5000 will last two people at least two weeks in countries such as Cuba, Jamaica and Dominican Republic, and a week in Antigua, St. Kitts, etc. The point is that we enjoy different things, and we like to spend that money doing different things!

-----------

Principessa,

I'm honoured, but I will have to, politely, decline! :(

Two things worry me...that my better half (or 9/10ths according to her) will not be too thrilled with that arrangement. :)

And second, I don't want to get banned :wink:

Cheers

btw. Out of respect to the owners and forum users, seeing how this is an F1 related forum, I will refuse to reply if comments will start a "war".

wazojugs

$5000...cough... bloody hell i am not paying anywhere near that.

Tom

Redbaron....if your girl isn't that keen on sitting there on front row...I want to be your girl for a weekend
Heck, for the front row I'll be your girl for the weekend.

I better make it clear here that I'm just kidding before I get a load of 'personnal' PMs.

On manchilds comments, its saddly true. I didn't get breakfast till bast 3pm!
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Scuderia_Russ

wazojugs wrote:hello everyone just regestered

if you want to brag, i have a ticket for the british GP for three days in a private box quaffing down pints of champagne and smoked salmon, whilst waving at the peasents in the grandstands, will even better if it rains!
You might see me in hospitality then because I'll be working there for the weekend with my mate. His other halves old man is a good friend of the head of hospitality. I'm gonna get paid to watch the race like I did in '01! 8) I love it when a plan comes together.

Tom

Can you find me a job?
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

wazojugs

Scuderia_Russ see you there mate!
admire the plan bravo :D