Australia's Driver of the Day

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Rennfahrer
Rennfahrer

I give it to the BMW Sauber drivers...nasty...They did a superb job not getting hung up in all that nonsense. Button had a great drive. Alonso came out strong and then drove defensively so he doesn't have my vote (I'm all about the underdog). I'm just utterly disapointed with Rubens. Nonetheless, Hondas a strong team this year.

Frenchblock
Frenchblock

Tomba wrote:
ketanpaul wrote:Well I know I am in minority here but the my votw goes to Kimi. He really did try his best to close in on Alonso. Remember he set the fastest lap on the last lap...
That my friend is exactly why I would not want him in my team. Fernando set the fastest lap like 6 laps earlier and after that decreased his pace to save his engine. Kimi didn't appear to realise that and thought Alonso was in trouble. It's all very nice, but what if his Mercedes blows in Imola?

So, drive of the day, shared for Alonso and Villeneuve
Mclaren are still on the 1 GP 1 engine 1 round mode this season!

and lots of teams follow this way, exept Renault that seems to be the only one on 1 engine 2 rounds "week ends" like 1 GP!