So glad the season is finally over

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Andres125sx

Re: So glad the season is finally over

That will depend on what do you understand by better.

There would be less overtakings, but all of them would be real with real on-track battles, drivers assuming risks to overtake instead of simply waiting for the straight, more mistakes, and, IMHO, a lot more fun

If you prefer a higher number of non-exciting overtakes then we see racing very different. And I don´t lol anyone because of that

nokivasara
nokivasara

DRS should be allowed for the whole lap, it would still only be used on the straights by most drivers but I can see Maldonado trying some spectacular manouvers where you least expect it...

There should also be some kind of penalty for drivers who brake too late and end up on the paved run off area, a drive through or something. A proper late braker is amazing to watch, and even more so when they have something to lose if they mess up.

strad

I still wonder why people started to watch F1 to begin with if this is their opinion on it.
Heavens, Do you really think it was like this in the olden days? And I don't mean 2000. :lol:
To achieve anything, you must be prepared to dabble on the boundary of disaster.”
Sir Stirling Moss