shumy to renault!!!

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
jaslfc
jaslfc

shumy to renault!!!

the rumours are starting early this season. now they say there is a possibility that shumy may switch to renault.. (its goin to give Manchild high blood pressure :mrgreen: ) but i doubt it.. but i think they need to get a good drver to replace alonso

miqi23
miqi23

Then I might start liking Ferrari once again 8)

West
West

They're just rumors - the media is having a slow news day
Bring back wider rear wings, V10s, and tobacco advertisements

warmasice
warmasice

who's to say they'll be around next season?.. even if they do have a good season!.. hence, why alonso left in the first place!

manchild
manchild

April fool's was 6 days ago. :roll:

That guy is driving his last races.

DaveKillens
DaveKillens

Briatore will announce his driver lineup for '07 after Monaco.

Figlio_del_Diavolo

I just cannot see Michael leaving the Scuderia for another team. I believe he will retire rather than drive elsewhere in Formula 1.
"Some people will tell you that slow is good - and it may be, on some days - but I am here to tell you that fast is better." - Hunter S. Thompson

Principessa

Yeah right...like that will happen :roll: !
If Alonso leaves, Kovalainen is first in place for the empty race seat, that's what I think!

manchild
manchild

Kovalainen and JV? [-o<

Perhaps they'll just bring back Montagny and pair him up with Heiki.

vyselegend

come on! Giancarlo isn't that bad. Please let the season go a little forward, i've a strong feeling the GF of 2006 is no longer the same than last year. If the car hold together, he's able to win. I'm not saying he'll challenge Fernando, but JV and Kovalainen couldn't too. FA is just a genius who is on track since he's 3 year old. Just tell me the name of a driver that could beat him in the same car (pls don't mention the finnish car breaker).

manchild
manchild

I don't think that GF is bad but the frequency and amount of bad luck he has makes me become superstitious which I'm by not by default.

I really, really don't get how come he has so much problems with car that is as close at it can be to his teammate's.