Silly Season 2017/2018

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
PlatinumZealot

Re: Silly Season 2017/2018

McLaren
force india
Williams

Are the hottest seats

Renault is interesting but they won't be fast for another two years.
🖐️✌️☝️👀👌✍️🐎🏆🙏

☄️ Myth of the five suns. ☄️

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
LxVxFxHxN

skoop
skoop

PlatinumZealot wrote:
08 Jul 2017, 19:47
McLaren
force india
Williams

Are the hottest seats

Renault is interesting but they won't be fast for another two years.
Not sure those teams you mentioned will be quicker then Renault.

FrukostScones

So after Marchionne verdict:

FER: VET/RAI/SAI/GIO/LEC?
MER: HAM/WEH /alo?
RB: VES/RIC
WILL: BOT/STR
REN: ALO/HUL
FINIDA: PER/OCON
TR:Ghastly/the other guy
McLaren: VAN/BUT or who else ???????
SAUBER: ERI/Panasonic
Haas: GRO/MAG/GIO/LEC?
Finishing races is important, but racing is more important.

Manoah2u
Manoah2u

what's finida? sounds like some pill against some ache :P
"Explain the ending to F1 in football terms"
"Hamilton was beating Verstappen 7-0, then the ref decided F%$& rules, next goal wins
while also sending off 4 Hamilton players to make it more interesting"

GoranF1
GoranF1

Re: 2017 Mclaren F1 Team - Honda

I fear F1 is close to loosing one of the best drivers of all times Fernando Alonso.
Ferrari and Mercedes no space, Renault and Mclaren no good....Indy looks most likely destination.
"I have no idols. I admire work, dedication & competence."

Sayeman

When asked about the possibility of Alonso or Verstappen joining the team. Marchionne revealed, “Alonso may well have shown the desire to return, but he did not find the right response from our part. We’re not interested.”

Mercedes not interested, Ferrari not interested, Renault won't be winning any time soon, feeling really bad for Alonso, things were looking so rosy when he won his 2nd championship in 2006.

I hope he stays with Mclaren Honda, who knows maybe Honda will come good in 2 years. A 3rd world title will be better than Indy or le mans.
Never Give up.

Macklaren
Macklaren

Sayeman wrote:
09 Jul 2017, 23:39
When asked about the possibility of Alonso or Verstappen joining the team. Marchionne revealed, “Alonso may well have shown the desire to return, but he did not find the right response from our part. We’re not interested.”

HA HA HA Sergio is a known mischief maker

diffuser

Sayeman wrote:

Mercedes not interested, Ferrari not interested, Renault won't be winning any time soon, feeling really bad for Alonso, things were looking so rosy when he won his 2nd championship in 2006.

I hope he stays with Mclaren Honda, who knows maybe Honda will come good in 2 years. A 3rd world title will be better than Indy or le mans.
What is he a malnourished child from some 3ird world country ? Feel sorry for a guy that makes that kind of money and has the sweetest honey on his arm?????

I like him but he made his choices. Now he has to live with them. If he leaves McLaren (another dumb move) so be it.

He's another guy that some times should just shut up and drive. Let you manager do the work.

Sayeman

diffuser wrote:
10 Jul 2017, 00:12
Sayeman wrote:

What is he a malnourished child from some 3ird world country ? Feel sorry for a guy that makes that kind of money and has the sweetest honey on his arm?????

I like him but he made his choices. Now he has to live with them. If he leaves McLaren (another dumb move) so be it.

He's another guy that some times should just shut up and drive. Let you manager do the work.
I guess u r right, haha.
How many of us have a Spec 1 Honda PU? Let alone a Spec 2.
Never Give up.

Redragon

If Mercedes doesn't sign Bottas before the Summer break, because so far they haven't, that means it is gonna be big movements on the market this year.

Redragon

If Mercedes doesn't sign Bottas before the Summer break, because so far they haven't, that means it is gonna be big movements on the market this year.

Also the answer of Marchionne is not saying not to the come back, he is saying that they have 2 great drivers and Alonso is not possible that arrives for now.

Meaning can change any moment that Rai is out

http://www.marca.com/motor/formula1/gp- ... b460d.html

f1universe
f1universe

That Marchionne quote is what you expect him to say, imagine if he says "yes, we are interested in Alonso", I doubt Vettel and Kimi will drive at his best for the rest of the season. Probably is true they don't want Alonso but this answer is a PR answer in my opinon.

marmer
marmer

FrukostScones wrote:
09 Jul 2017, 12:57
So after Marchionne verdict:

FER: VET/RAI/SAI/GIO/LEC?
MER: HAM/WEH /alo?
RB: VES/RIC
WILL: BOT/STR
REN: ALO/HUL
FINIDA: PER/OCON
TR:Ghastly/the other guy
McLaren: VAN/BUT or who else ???????
SAUBER: ERI/Panasonic
Haas: GRO/MAG/GIO/LEC?
Haas putting Saubers 3 drivers to shame there with 4

ChrisDanger
ChrisDanger

FrukostScones wrote:
09 Jul 2017, 12:57
So after Marchionne verdict...
Sorry, I missed this "verdict". What was that exactly? (Thanks.)

marvin78
marvin78

You can recall it from 2015 and 2016. It's the same.