US GP

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
dumrick
dumrick

Why does it seems that everybody seems to be against Montoya and no one talks about the stupid kamikaze Sato? Now, that's an idiotic move and very frequent on him, too. And the bloody bastard goes into blaiming it on Monteiro, after arriving near half car length with wheels locked and off the track on the inside.

If Ide move in San Marino was worth having a superlicence removed, then what do you do when an experienced driver behaves constantly as a troublemaking hooligan, with a long record of dangerous failed moves??? :evil:

The guy should be punished by the FIA, to see if he learns something.

LoRdVaMPz

thats the 2nd race for ferrari engines :)

jgredline

I am, always have been and always will be a JPM fan, but really he is letting us down this year. One thing I noticed at the grandprix this weekend is that he was so into his southamerican crowd that he has forgotten that it was the U.S. fans that made him famous. When race season is over he still lives in the U.S.
This weekend he can't b;ame Rosbergh for the accident he caused. He took out 7 cars.

On a side note, the ferrari and renault engines like i said sounded like they had the most Hp. I would close my eyes and listen to cars come by on the front straight and it got to the point where I could pick them out by sound.
To finish first, first you must finish.

vyselegend

That was a strange GP, with Michelin totally out of the pace with their conservative strategy. At least it rose hopes to see both championships tighten a little, and that was good to see a strong paced Trulli!
Too bad Williams couldn't jump on the ocasion as well.

Americans are definitly cursed with their home GP, condemned to see MS doing his weird jump to conclude a less than ten car finish every years...

I agree first lap crash was a racing incident, there's too much drivers involved to put the blame on one of them only. And considering Indiannapolis' history, I would put the blame one turns 1 and 2, lol.

I agree also Sato should be reprimanded, as he showed once again the worst part of himself, exactly the kind of move that made him loose his seat at Honda. I guess he'll never change.

BMW should appologise on JV, instead of asking for him to prove what he's worth! The problem is within the engine, not the driver! Reading he's considering NASCAR as an option makes me sick! He deserves his place in F1.

That was funny to see Alonso driving a typically Giancarlo's race, strugling to fight with Toyotas, while Fisichella drove very well, finding a way to use the crappy Michelins. Roles were totally inverted, for once...

BonneMe
BonneMe

vyselegend wrote:
That was funny to see Alonso driving a typically Giancarlo's race, strugling to fight with Toyotas, while Fisichella drove very well, finding a way to use the crappy Michelins. Roles were totally inverted, for once...
Even more interesting weekend for Giancarlo considering Renault's comments on how he will be "their guy" next year.... They're obviously not going to abandon Alonso and his championship run mid year, and both cars are on different weekends for engines. But Fisi was significantly faster then Alonso.

Ciro Pabón

dumrick wrote:Why does it seems that everybody seems to be against Montoya and no one talks about the stupid kamikaze Sato?
Maybe because Sato is the "dog bites man" kind of news? Montoya is the "man bites dog" new, I'd say.
Ciro

RH1300S
RH1300S

You know; it's always worth logging on, just in the hope of catching a Ciro reply 8)

Monstrobolaxa
Monstrobolaxa

Scuderia_Russ wrote:was saying he rolled three times on ITV but it looked more like four to me
Just reviewing the race and you're correct...the wheels are 4 times pointing in the wrong direction (I also counted the number of times the roll hoop is "facing" tha ground!

So 4 rolls!

dumrick
dumrick

Ciro Pabón wrote:
dumrick wrote:Why does it seems that everybody seems to be against Montoya and no one talks about the stupid kamikaze Sato?
Maybe because Sato is the "dog bites man" kind of news? Montoya is the "man bites dog" new, I'd say.
:D That's a terrific reply, ideed!
Lets hope that, in what concerns JPM, it remains that way.

captainmorgan
captainmorgan

man, you guys are way too hard on Sato. Obviously the man is just unlucky about malfunctioning brakes

johny

:lol: Sato and his brakes, what a wonderfull relationship

saam
saam

Hey whats up people, no more bagging fisi and shewy this time around, it all comes back and bites you on the ass doesnt it.... 8) Ferrari must have been lucky to win due to thier tires..... unlike all of renaults win due to their wheels..... :o

are we ready for more rule changing???
let the games begin..
Always FERRARI

Everyones an F1 expert........

sebbe
sebbe

Nick´s Hands

I´ve just seen a picture of Nick Heidfeld while he was rolling in the air during the US GP, he has his arms out of the cockpit, is it normal in that situation?
I would expect a pilot to have his entire body inside the cockpit (except for the head, you jokers!).

By the way, just shoot that f*cking colombian and let´s end his public misery!
"I've already altered the deal, pray I don't alter it any further" -Darth Vader to Lando Calrissian. The Empire Strikes Back.
"Progress is not always made by reasonable men." (McLaren Racing).
"We have optimised the lateral optical interface of the building." (Translation: "My factory has a lot of windows.") Ron Dennis.-

FLC
FLC

I noticed his arms too. I guess instincts are stronger than anything else. He prob. forgot about his helmet and tried to defend his head with his arms...

Venom
Venom

I bet If it was Kimi he'll be in there calm as a nut...
The trouble with the rat-race is that even if you win, you're still a rat.