Schumi's Tale of Controvosy

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
NickT

OMG :shock: someone kill this thread now :evil: we've been down this road already. Can we please agree to disagree on this one once and for all :?:

The majority are never going to convince the hardcore minority that Schuie's genious is flawed . Likewise the hardcore minority will never get the majority to agree that he is unquestionably a genious who can do no wrong.

Please not another 20+ pages of going over this topic again and again :cry:
NickT

DaveKillens
DaveKillens

I have to agree Nick, everyone who has an opinion has stated it previously. We're just beating a dead horse.

Spencifer_Murphy

Hey guys, look, I'd like topoint out that what I posted isn't MY list. The list was compiled in an article in this month's copy of F1 racing and I thought I'd share it with you. Even the buts in brackets (my opinion if stated was only ever stated in the 2nd set of brackets, the first set of bracket's is the magazine's discription of what happened.)

So please dont take offence to what I've posted its not MY list. Thanxguys! :wink:

Oh and thanx for all your views tbh I didnt remember some of those incidents too well and you own insight has reminded me of those events.
Silence is golden when you don't know a good answer.

NickT

None taken
NickT