My Canadian GP Pics....

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
RacingManiac
RacingManiac

My Canadian GP Pics....

A selection of my pics over the weekend....

vyselegend

Great pics! :o
Sincerly they look like professional ones. Thanks for sharing them. The one with the SA locking front right is particulary beautifull.

RH1300S
RH1300S

Superb pics - well done and thanks

Venom
Venom

Nice :)
The trouble with the rat-race is that even if you win, you're still a rat.

flynfrog

verry nice will you be coming to the usgp

RacingManiac
RacingManiac

unfortunetely no....we'll be leaving for Formula Student in England that weekend...

miqi23
miqi23

Yeah! Formula Student, I wonder who is going to win this year?

You've got Overall winners, Best UK, etc etc.

Miss the good old days :(

flynfrog

RacingManiac wrote:unfortunetely no....we'll be leaving for Formula Student in England that weekend...
look out for the teams down under they came here and blew every one away

RacingManiac
RacingManiac

Toronto did win in 2003 and 2005, and we think we have a better car than our 2005 car.....

miqi23
miqi23

Indeed, how much Toronto gets to spend on their car? It would be a shame if they dont win after spending all that money.

Have a look at Universities like Brunel and Hertfordshire, they hardly spend anything and still win the best UK. Thats what I call engineering!

Principessa

Wow Racingmaniac! Amazing pictures!! With which camera and lens did you take them??

AMAZING! Like a real pro :wink:

RacingManiac
RacingManiac

We spend most of the money flying to England....that's like 1/2 of our budget..... :roll:

It's not like we get our money for free neither....we do our own sponsorship drive and come up with the money, and we still only do this on volunteering basis, we get no credit or hours recognized by the school....and the team is still no bigger than 25 member.

flynfrog

RacingManiac wrote:We spend most of the money flying to England....that's like 1/2 of our budget..... :roll:

It's not like we get our money for free neither....we do our own sponsorship drive and come up with the money, and we still only do this on volunteering basis, we get no credit or hours recognized by the school....and the team is still no bigger than 25 member.
ive done both fsae and solar car

try to fundraise the 3/4 million US it takes to build and race a competive solar car then the few grand for a fsae car dosent look so bad

RacingManiac
RacingManiac

Principessa wrote:Wow Racingmaniac! Amazing pictures!! With which camera and lens did you take them??

AMAZING! Like a real pro :wink:
Konica Minolta Maxxum 5D with Sigma 70-200 EX DG f2.8 and Minolta AF 300 f4 G

Thanks for the compliment :)

On Formula Student, we are also paying for our own flight and room in England as well, the team only covers rental car for the duration....

At any rate, I invite you to come by our pit to see our car, nothing is super exotic or particularly trick. Our goal every year has been trying to build it early and test the cr@p out of it to ensure its reliability and performance, we've been running since March and unfortunetely it shows on the car. And if you still think this is not "engineering"(what else could it be?) then I can do nothing about that.

f1.redbaron

I'll be posting some of my not-so-professional pictures in the coming days (more like weeks). In the meantime, here are two of them (one is for the moderators - P.S. sorry for the big-headed guy blocking the view):

[img]http:2032:1354]http://img463.imageshack.us/img463/5345 ... 3104zg.jpg[/img]

Last edited by f1.redbaron on 27 Jun 2006, 21:47, edited 1 time in total.