anybody else noticed this???

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Sawtooth-spike

anybody else noticed this???

i was just looking at differant f1 teams website and wile looking at scuderia toro rosso website http://www.scuderiatororosso.com/ and i noticed something that i found quite interesting.
If you look in the bottom right there is a VW logo, i was wondering how the 2 are linked. i always wanted to see VW (or one of the companys that are part of the group) racing.
I believe in the chain of command, Its the chain I use to beat you till you do what i want!!!

Scuderia_Russ

Red Bull sponsor AUDI in the D.T.M, Skoda in the W.R.C, V.W.'s entry in the Paris-Dakar and SEAT in the W.T.C.C, but seeing as the link is to the Italian V.W. site and not the international one http://www.vw.com maybe it is some sort of local agreement.
"Whether you think you can or can't, either way you are right."
-Henry Ford-

Bender
Bender

I'm pretty sure this was pointed out several months ago

I would love to see VW (or any of the group) get into F1 but i don't see it happening until the formula is opened up to allow the technologies that VW have invested in, such as FSI, twin charging and DSG.

At the moment there is no incentive for manufacturers to enter F1, VAG would be better stick to LeMans and DTM where they are doing pretty well

Tom

I hate the STR website, its terrible. I did notice that and concluded that it must have something to do with Red Bull and the Volkswagon group.

The best website must be Midlands for the intro, its brilliant somehow.
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Ciro Pabón

Tom wrote:The best website must be Midlands for the intro, its brilliant somehow.
¿? What intro? :-k
Ciro

ketanpaul

well i love the renault site. i think thats the best one :lol: :lol: