Montaya should be thrown out

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
ss.vamsikrishna
ss.vamsikrishna

Montaya should be thrown out

Montaya is a good for nothing driver , that %^&@! should be sacked and put in crash testing of cars in place of dummies . Then only he will stop crashing. Montereal Nico Rosberg and US kimi , that guy sucks man.
Renaults boss was correct about him ,he says he is not at all a driver.
That guy needs rehab man.............. :evil:

Sknguy-
Sknguy-

Button mentioned in an interview that Kimi slowed early. I suspect Kimi may have just reacted cautiously to the traffic ahead. Because there were plenty of other side-to-sides going on ahead too. I didn't catch the results of the FIA investigation. So I couldn't say for sure. But I do suspect it was simply a race incident. Can't really tell anything from the driver comments except that Button seems to be blaming Montoya now, contrary to his earlier comment.

That was really disappointing to see so many cars out on the first lap. The incident that I thought was really pointless was were Sato took out Monteiro. He didn't even have half of Monteiro's car, he just plowed in to pass. 'What a guy' lol.

Ted68

Hmmmm....I remember him doing pretty well here in the States as an Indy car driver. Then he made the jump to Williams, did pretty good there, too. Had better consistancy that Kimi last year. I think he has proven his talent as a damn good driver long ago. I don't think he and Ron Dennis are a good match. Ron could have given him better support and better cars. I think he'll redeem himself, much as DC has, after leaving McLaren.

Ignis Fatuus
Ignis Fatuus

I didn't catch the results of the FIA investigation.
They decided it was a racing accident.
The race stewards have decided that no action is necessary over the first corner accidents that marred the United States Grand Prix.

The drivers involved in the two separate crashes were asked to report to the stewards after the race for an investigation into the incidents.

But after interviewing Mark Webber and Christian Klien over their accident, and Kimi Raikkonen and Juan Pablo Montoya over theirs, the stewards decided that both were racing accidents.

Principessa

viewtopic.php?p=32999#32999

This topic is closed!