Does alonso have a big MOUTH, you decide..

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
saam
saam

Does alonso have a big MOUTH, you decide..

He is totally out of order; he should treat the best F1 driver of all time with the respect he deserves. If he some how feels he is better, I can't see him winning another title. He is a good driver and was in the best car hence last years win. However this year his car only narrowly has an advantage and the best driver is putting in performances that make Alonso look like a back marker.
Phil
Shrewsbury
Alonso is way out of line and a coward. It is always easier to have a go at someone when they are leaving. Why didn’t he make these comments in his debut year?
Richard Foster
Ormskirk, Lancashire
Alonso's head has grown a little too much, especially for a driver who will probably be a 'one hit wonder' like Villeneuve was. Win or lose this championship, Renault has allowed Schumacher and Ferrari to demonstrate that they are the class of the field by fighting back from such a disadvantage.
Chris Duffy
Chicago, U.S.A
I think when Alonso is 37 years old and have made through 15 years in Formula one [on top!] without having made a single stupid or unsportsmanlike behaviour then, he would be entitled to have made such comment. Having said that, calling Michael as the most unsportsmanlike driver in the history is totally uncalled for. Surely some of his action and intention is questionable, but, nobody is an angel.
Abbes
Melbourne
well well...... what more could i add 8)
Always FERRARI

Everyones an F1 expert........

Anz
Anz

You could add that it's utter BS and that the people who have written that a very biased and red coloured outlook on the sport (perhaps like yourself?)
Alonso gives his own opinion (which he is entitled to, i.e. freedom of speech) and now he's become an a**hole? Give me a break!!
Suggesting that Michael is the most unsporting driver F1 has ever seen would be correct because believing otherwise would just be ridiculous.
You just gave new meaning to the tallest trees get the most wind... :roll:

saam
saam

Im all for freedom of speech and all that crap.......... one thing to shoot off your mouth and another to prove it on the race track....

And just so you know, you dont have to be a red car supporter to realise that :roll:
Always FERRARI

Everyones an F1 expert........

pRo

Phil, Shrewsbury
Richard Foster, Ormskirk, Lancashire
Chris Duffy, Chicago, U.S.A
Abbes, Melbourne

So who are these guys? Just some people who wrote what they wrote somewhere in the net? Why should their opinions matter anymore than the people who write here? Why would you quote random peoples opinions? I don't get it.

You can easily find four quotes alike for any driver. It's a crowded net out there.
Formula 1, 57, died Thursday, Sept. 13, 2007
Born May 13, 1950, in Silverstone, United Kingdom
Will be held in the hearts of millions forever
Rest In Peace, we will not forget you

Tom

Damn, I was beaten to it. These guys probably know almost nothing about F1 but they've heard of MS, so they support him, fair enough, but then they rip on his rivals which they quite obviously know nothing about.
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

West
West

Schumacher is a thief; he's a dictator; he runs sweatshops all over China; he kicked my dog; he ate my lunch.

Some guy on the net
Damn whatever this guy said must be true too.
Bring back wider rear wings, V10s, and tobacco advertisements

manchild
manchild

I guess these 4 must have same importance and strenght as your 4...

http://www.topix.net/forum/formula1/fer ... ALNCA1BJLQ
Ferrari are scum. Jean Todt is scum. The Monza stewards are scum. The Italian International Football team are scum (baiting Zidane), Italians "sportsmen" are scum.(I'm am selling my Berreta.) And as we already know, Schumacher is the scum of the scum.
http://www.planet-f1.com/News/Story_Pag ... 52,00.html
Jacques is right what he says about Schumacher, he's scum, and he's a cheat.
http://64andbroadway.blogspot.com/2006_ ... chive.html
Michael the Cheater
MS Cheats to pole
Schumi flees the scene of the crime
Schumi is a cheating pig
Schumacher, cheating scum
Does it even matter if Michael cheated?
That's why he's a 7 time champ
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=71391108
Baby-faced Felipe Massa is on pole (Ferrari scum, Schumacher's team mate) and Sir Scum himself is in second position with Fernando third and his team mate in fourth. The rest isn't really important.

Tp
Tp

Funny how Alonso cries about M. Schumacher being unsportsmanlike, when this is the same person who deliberately slows down M.S so he has to overtake, tricking him to get penalised and also Dangerously Brake-tested Doornbus. I like Alonso, Schumacher out of the way he's probably my favourite, but what he's doing at the moment is unsporting, he should accept it like a man, let the team sort the politics out and let his driving do the talking.

Anz
Anz

saam wrote:Im all for freedom of speech and all that crap.......... one thing to shoot off your mouth and another to prove it on the race track....

And just so you know, you dont have to be a red car supporter to realise that :roll:
If you don't think that Fernando Alonso is that good on track then you obviously missed the Turkish race... Because believe it or not, regardless what Schumacher said, the Ferrari was the superior car. That's just one of the many reasons as to why Fernando Alonso has a reputation with the people involved in the sport, for being so damn good.

All in good fun hay? :wink:

Sawtooth-spike

wow, we have sunk to a new low, quoting Random people. Next time i watch F1 i will go down the pub a listen to the drunk guy cus clearly he knows more about f1 than anybody else.... give me a break.

Should alonso of said what he did? probably not, but to be honest its what alot of people are thinking.
I believe in the chain of command, Its the chain I use to beat you till you do what i want!!!

Tom

Well to hit the topic on a more cheery note, i had a though on Sawtooth-spike's comment.

How about an all F1 pub? It would be like the forum, only you would see people. Come to think of it this place has some of the qualities of a good pub, good company, lively discussion and a great landlord and landlady keeping order.
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Sawtooth-spike

yeah drinks would be cheeper for ferrari fans. and Renaults would be thrown out for a fight they did not start. Sorry thats the FIA pub. Just kidding.

Super Aguri and STR would be outside the door being Id by the bouncer :)

williams would have broken down on the way there
I believe in the chain of command, Its the chain I use to beat you till you do what i want!!!

Tom

As long as Eddie turns up playing the spoons I'm happy.

boban-mk

I will never respect Alonso. He was the hapiest man in the world after Germany 2005 race with Briatore. If that is sports man, who isn't. He can be the best driver in f1 which is not, but after that race i will never respect such man like him or Briatore. To be happy on other accident is just not fair.
Schumaher is bad too but he never have a joy on other accident, not when hakkinen had a engine failure and lost f1 title, not for alonso in last race.
Sorry guys but you are defencing bad person. That's why as a champion is most unrespected one. That's why he has small number of fan's.

At the end, he should not compare him self with Zidane, or Schumacher. He is out of their league. Maybe for 15 year of being the best, he can speak about them. But he can't have such luck.

pompelmo
pompelmo

i think alonso and renault dramatise allot aka. they do a big deal out of notning...complaining about FIA supporting ferrari..also shummy gou a big penalty he hadn't deserve and few years ago FIA changed rules against ferrari (they didn't complain than)