[F1T Fantasy Game] Rules & Subscriptions 2007

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Scuderia_Russ

Russell Turner Racing is currently going through a restructuring process and is partway through a recruitment drive in order to make a successful bid for the World Championship. We are also conducting lengthy winter testing throughout Europe and will be submitting our entry to the 2007 F.I.A. Formula One World Championship shortly.
"Whether you think you can or can't, either way you are right."
-Henry Ford-

Jason

Can I join?
Never regret what you do, but only regret what you don't do. - Jenson Button
http://batracer.com/-1FrontPage.htm?LW

Deano_266
Deano_266

yo m3 thats 1 mighty post with 1 all conquering line up shame that you dont have the power of my mind lol
Schumi the greatest will always live on in our memories

Sawtooth-spike

The Unveiling

In 2006 Saw squad came 5th in the championship. They where the first team to take hold of the media with the first Official f1 Technical Fantasy Formula 1 press release
31-03-06
The Saw Squad have invested in a wind tunnel, for testing. The team commented "the Balloon and Toilet roll are working well together".
Saw Squad would like to present two more F1TFF1G (F1 Technical Fantasy Formula One Game) firsts and also present the Lead Driver for the 2007 Season.

Firstly the New colours and the Lead Driver;

Jenson was proud to return to the Saw squad after a strong year. He was quoted to be "Chuffed". He will be using the new Aria Spartan Helmet for extra safety and maximum Flood Protection.

And our final First

Saw Squad would like to Present our 2007 Chassis the SS-360 designed by Uber Techie Designer type dude Spanner (Thanks dude) using an xbox 360 and the power of of Wind tunnel (the Bog roll tube and a balloon). Presented in our 2007 livery. (well its the last render we did before spanner's pc blew up)

Ladies and Gents

the SS-360

So powerful it broke a PC in its production. We are planning to Bring out new Aero package out at some point this year EG. when spanner buys a new pc.

Thank you very much for your time.

Paul Rose
Saw Squad Head Honcho
I believe in the chain of command, Its the chain I use to beat you till you do what i want!!!

Deano_266
Deano_266

i see you chose a single keel design for the chassis but tech stuff aside thats really cool and i can tell you spent alot of time (and eventually money) on it

Finally after much delegation Corsa Equipiaggio has confirmed all of its drivers and after much controversy with budget and chassis and engines we now have a team that has alot of potential
Schumi the greatest will always live on in our memories

Tom

After months of aero development and testing TDM are pleased to unveil their brand new.....logo.
Its the first thing I've ever tried on photoshop and its a blatent ripoff but who cares?

[IMG:800:659]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o206 ... ngcopy.jpg[/img]
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Ted68

Excellent, Tom, although I thought your mascot would be in sunglasses with a cigarette and a drink. More like this...

Steven
Owner

As Sportive Director of Tomba Technologies, I am proud to announce the second year in F1.
After a highly succesful 2006, we have changed chassis, engine and drivers. Only Takuma Sato will remain at the team as he proved to be extremely competitive.

As a result of Renault not providing our chassis and engine combination, we have renamed TTR to Tomba GP Engineering.
We have appointed http://www.webscope.be to design our new team logo which will appear here shortly.

checkered

Hello everyone,

this is my first post on the F1Technical forum. Carlos has already been nice enough to welcome me with a pm and Sebbe (as I made enquieries about the possibility of a late entry) has courteously allowed me to join in the F1T fantasy competition of 2007.

So without further ado, I hereby announce the participation of

SBQ Checkered

[IMG:270:320]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t217 ... h/coat.gif[/img]

in the series. Actually, this emblem (or my racing coat of arms, if you will) pretty much covers my current preparedness for the upcoming season, so I'm well and truly behind in making the necessary considerations, purchases and so on. I will file my selections later this week and thus it seems I'm at least in a competition with Super Aguri for the latest launch possible ...

Last season I played my first fantasy F1 in the now defunct BBC 5Live msgboard (Thank you NewMrMe). The 606 board that replaced the previous venue hasn't yet come close to the volume or quality and after investigating the issue, I believe that F1Technical might correspond to my motorsport interests the best.

In 2006 I was a solid midfielder (with recurring minor disasters) and I'm looking forward to trying to fare better this time around. Having surveyed the quality of posters here, it's going to be an uphill struggle for sure.

sebbe
sebbe

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have an announcement to make...

Since I'll be on vacation from next Saturday to Sunday 18th (I'll probably loose the practice, quali and race :cry: ) I need Ciro, ketanpaul and neworderdude to send me their teams on budget. Otherwise you won't participate, sorry but we're already breaking last saturday's deadline.
If I'm mistaken and your teams are OK, please send me the costs you used when building your team (sometimes I make mistakes, which proves I'm still human. Don't worry, I'm working on stop being one...)

I need your help here... what the F*ck did Berger do with the drivers? I have a TBN driver (which won't matter since this is the reserve driver).

Checkered, you have a To-Be-Named team!

On Friday I'll post the list with the definitive teams and all their data in this thread.
I'll give control to Principessa in case she accepts the mission to coordinate everything while I'm in the Brazilian beaches "entouraged" :D (Ok, It's not fair to ask her this in public... :twisted: )

Last Sunday I woke up 7am (I have a problem with my internal clock) and worked on the spreadsheet to calculate the results within seconds. I hope it works, but for the first two races we will have to watch the results just in case.

Finally, Team Södra Vabis will kick your pride... :twisted:

End of Transmission.
"I've already altered the deal, pray I don't alter it any further" -Darth Vader to Lando Calrissian. The Empire Strikes Back.
"Progress is not always made by reasonable men." (McLaren Racing).
"We have optimised the lateral optical interface of the building." (Translation: "My factory has a lot of windows.") Ron Dennis.-

Tom

I think I have that same internal clock problem, all the clocks inside my room are an hour early, I've been too lazy to set them back after daylight savings.

Anyway I'm really looking forward to the season ahead, don't worry checkered, I came last most of the time last season and it never took away the fun, unfortunetly photoshop is far beyond me and I have no hope of designing a car by the deadline, it'll just have to be white till Monaco. Also due to cutbacks the survival cell will now be made of wood with boy-racer carbon fibre look sheets.
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Inside Line
Inside Line

Hi guys, i'm not sure where to post my team so i guess i'll put it here.

Inside Line Racing
Drivers: Massa-18m / Kubica-12.5m / Hamilton-11.5m
Chassis: Super Aguri- 4m
Engine: Toyota Customer-4m

Total- 50m

Please let me know if i need to post this elsewhere.

Thanks,
Pip

flynfrog

Re: F1T 2007 fantasy competition - Rules

Flynfrog racing

Webber (AUS) 15.000.000
speed 7.500.000
Liuzzi 7.500.000

Ferrari 12.000.000
Ferrari 8.000.000

Principessa

Sebbe has emailed me the entry list for the F1Technical Fantasy Game and I will put them online Wednesday at LAST!
There are a couple of problems left:
* Ciro...Will you email me your team as soon as possible? Or you will not be able to participate.
* Ketanpaul...according to Sebbe's calculations you're overbudgeted. Please sent me a new team or you won't be participating
* neworderdude... You're overbudgeted as well. Please sent me a new team or you won't be participating as well!

Please sent them to me ASAP (before Wednesday!!) or you're three won't be able to participate!
You can PM me or email me (principessa@f1technical.net)

Regards
Principessa

Steven
Owner

Here's an overview of the teams so far.
Please check for errors and notify me if needed.

Also, any team which is not decided completely or is overbudgeted before the start of qualifying on saturday will simply not compete in that race, possibly not in our Fantasy Championship at all :!:

:arrow: Entry list for 2007