F1 Dream Team - Schumi Buys STR?

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
ginsu
ginsu

F1 Dream Team - Schumi Buys STR?

This could be really good. I'd love to see Schumi in the role of a team-manager, and imagine the conspiracy theories!
Michael Schumacher is reportedly on the brink of a multi-million-pound buy-out of the Scuderia Toro Rosso team.

According to the Gulf News, the seven-time World Champion is keen to own a F1 team and has targeted Toro Rosso as the outfit he'd like to purchase.

The report continues claiming that 'he wants to link up with Ross Brawn, the mastermind behind all his World titles, to form F1's dream team.

'The ex-Ferrari driver and team technical wizard Brawn, now enjoying a world-wandering sabbatical, have already formulated a plan to re-enter F1 as big-time bosses.'

"Formula One has given me everything - and I'd like to give something back," the newspaper reported Schumacher as having said.

The German's manager Willi Weber added fuel to the reports by saying: "It is only one thought - but I can see the sense in Michael buying out an existing operation."

One person who would love to see Schumacher step into the role of team owner is Bernie Ecclestone.

The F1 supremo said: "Michael has been such a fantastic figure, a real legend, he would be welcome back to the scene in any capacity. He could count on my help anytime."
I love to love Senna.

waynes
waynes

why soil his achievements by following other world champions into F1 Management and being a failure? obviously he may not be, but i just think thats idle journalism mis-translating things on purpose

Ted68

Manchild is on the phone right now with David Icke to confirm that Shumi and Bernie are blood drinking, shape shifting reptiles who are fronting an Illuminati take over of the racing world.

manchild
manchild

Ted68 wrote:Manchild is on the phone right now with David Icke to confirm that Shumi and Bernie are blood drinking, shape shifting reptiles who are fronting an Illuminati take over of the racing world.
In recent years Bernie turned out to be a good guy, very much F1 friendly (unlike Mosley). He stood up for teams on USGP 2005, said that Ferrari is the only team that gets political support from FIA and called Alonso's Monza penalty "a farce". So Ted's post is basically accurate - just replace Bernie with Mosley. :wink:

I guess this announcement will seal the faith of Spyker vs Aguri/STR trial. Spyker had very slim chances to win in case against Mosley's friend M. Dietrich (not Marlene) and now when Schuey is announced as potential buyer of STR even those slim chances have melted. Do you seriously think that Mosley would rule in favor of Spyker, ban Aguri/STR and prevent Schuey from sealing the deal? :roll:

Ciro Pabón

Oh yeah? C'mon, Ted68, ginsu, we know how you, Illuminati, work: by claiming conspiracies don't exist! Can't you see people notice that? My proof is the absence of proof about conspiracies: this is a cover up!

Well, if they are not reptilians, then explain why Max Mosley = My, me so lax, Schumacher = Me, same church, Ross Brawn = Worn Brass, Jean Todt = A jot dent, Kimi Raikkonen = A kinki irk omen, Felipe Massa = I feel a spasm and Ferrari = I err far?

I warned my friends of the prophecy implicit in their SO CALLED NAMES. It’s not only Worn Brass I’m talking about. For example, about the last GP: Montezzemolo = Oz, let men zoom.

Coincidence? Ha! Can’t you see the TRUTH?

WHY should Me, Same Church, pick Scuderia Toro Rosso? Because it's real meaning for THEM is Us? I'd race or Russ too AND its blatantly cynic "ultrahidden" meaning: OR SO USA CRIED: roost

Do you want further proof? How about THIS: Bernie Ecclestone = Net Obscene Relic?

They are probably making jokes about us in their RED cars! Haven’t you seen the “Reptillino Rampante”? I’m sure Manchild a.k.a. Hind Calm to his reptilians enemies, can photoshop it to us. For example, when he called Bernie “a good guy” he KNEW Bernie will get the meaning: “Gaudy Goo”! (that was clever, Hind Calm! For a second, you almost convinced us you were giving up your noble fight! But don’t worry: we got it).

Don’t be so naïve! Repent and pray! Or at least, repent and race! The end is near! I use too many admiration signs!!!

If I don’t come back to the forum, you KNOW what happened to me: I’m at the Betty Ford Clinic. THEY clearly say so, in their motto: Cavallino Rampante is a way to proclaim they will silence us: Nail a pert vocal man!

In case I manage to escape the fiends, wait for my new book, the “Pabinci Code”, where I will explain EVERYTHING. In CAPITALS.

EVEN IF THEY TAKE ME DOWN (not without a fight, I swear!), thank heaven we have with us Principessa (wich give us the news: I scrape spin) and Steven or Steve De Groot (do I have to explain that? Got to seed rev) to guide us and Fernando Alonso (On a road, non self) to cheer.

Thank heavens waynes, a.k.a. New Say, saw through your transparent conspiracy bashing! Don’t think for a second you can deceive us, ginsu, Ted Sixty Eight. Or SHALL I CALL YOU BY YOUR REPTILIAN NAMES: I snug and I dig the sexy tit? (How RUDE can you be in this forum, Ted? Don’t you have any shame?)

Ciro Pabon (or I can bop, in reptilian)
Last edited by Ciro Pabón on 27 Mar 2007, 15:22, edited 2 times in total.
Ciro

ketanpaul

Well i dont think this is gonna happen, especially not so soon.........perhaps in a couple of years :lol: :lol:

Tom

It a load of BS I reakon, Michael has been linked to Daytona, Indy, Champcars, IRL, WRC, WTCC, DTM and inventing a time machine to go back and beat Fangio in real cars. Gulf News perhaps spoke to Willie Webber who didn't deny anything and now it headline news: Michael To Make Comeback

It would be interesting but I think he'll walk away and leave F1 alone for a while.
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Ciro Pabón

Of course:A late punk gave us their timetable...

He is the one chosen to "conclude" their spinned news, I bet. India, aha. Suuure. FIA headquarters, is my best guess.

AND TAKE THAT DISGUSTING AVATAR OFF OUR SITE, you tyranosaurish fiend!

I'm worried about Tom: did they GET THEIR PASSWORD? Tom from Lockerbie = I e'er block Tom. Is this a cry for help, Tom? SPEAK TO US, MAN!
Ciro

dumrick
dumrick

I'm still not sure if Ciro is the Messiah or a very naughty boy... :wink:

zac510
zac510

Well, I think Ciro has certainly put that one to rest :)

Minicucci

Hahaha! Ciro, I think you have way too much time on your hands.

I think that it's not so far fetched. STR is running Ferrari engines, and we all know Michael would be keen on staying on Ferrari payroll, so it could really be an opportunity to create the Ferrari B-team. With Prodrive set to be the Mclaren B-team, Ferrari will need someone to do thier blocking, err, moving chicanes, for other teams.

Saribro
Saribro

Ciro should stay away from Mark Peeters' site, he's starting to sound nearly as insane :).

Ciro Pabón

C'mon, Saribro, from Belgium ("I blab sour grime", in reptilian code :)): don't you know that for posting in F1Technical you HAVE to be insane in FIRST PLACE? How come I am STARTING to sound deranged?

THEY erased all the smilies from my POST! Next time I'll give you a clue about when to smile... ;) That will be when Schumi creates the "Scuderia Foro Rosso" (Team Red Forum: we all will be seeing "red"), as Minicucci cleverly points out. Before we know, he will be owning "Schumeria Ferrari".

Praemonitus praemunitus! (you need to be a "conspiracist", a RAF spy or a latinist to get THAT one!)

BTW, Saribro, priceless site... :lol:

I will give all my money (and even my life) to the first person who knows a scientific publication, f.i. in PHYSICAL REVIEW, that contradicts the current 28.800km/hr-limit.
Ciro

DaveKillens
DaveKillens

manchild wrote:I guess this announcement will seal the faith of Spyker vs Aguri/STR trial. Spyker had very slim chances to win in case against Mosley's friend M. Dietrich (not Marlene) and now when Schuey is announced as potential buyer of STR even those slim chances have melted. Do you seriously think that Mosley would rule in favor of Spyker, ban Aguri/STR and prevent Schuey from sealing the deal? :roll:
I see an alternate path of reality for this scenario. Spyker wins, Red Bull/STR and SA are forced to go back and design their own cars, and probably cannot collect any points until then. Dietrich Mateschitz has two teams, but the legal right to construct chassis for just one team. Suddenly, STR stock drops, Schumey and Braun buy it up at a very low price, and have the nice little fairy tale of resurrecting a team from it's ashes.
It's a win win for Red Bull, Schuey, Williams, and Spyker. Williams and Spyker win their case. Red Bull gets rid of a second team that has become more of a bother than asset. And Shu claims a team that will start in shambles, and can only go up.

manchild
manchild

It is possible buy team stocks? :shock: