Sepang Test/ GP

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
allan
allan

Sepang Test/ GP

hey everyone..
I've just seen a couple of pics i'd like to share:
Is this a new rear wing for Ferrari??? We need MC to decide if it flexes or not :D

Hamilton's four mirrors... they weren't used in Melbourne, were they?

[img]ttp:600:398]http://images.gpupdate.net/large/70666.jpg[/img]
10$ for anyone who can tell one difference between this car, and the one that was launched 2 months ago... But it still looks amazing!

Umm_510
Umm_510

mirror location

:D

DaveKillens
DaveKillens

Well Umm, that was an easy ten bucks. Will it be US or Canadian currency? lol

Umm_510
Umm_510

teehee
Im from the land down under, but USD will do nicely :P

ginsu
ginsu

Here's a peek at Toyota's underside:

I think this is new for the Macca, the roots of the upper wishbones are huge and aerodynamically profiled for low drag, and may also work as flow conditioners.

I love to love Senna.

allan
allan

Umm_510 wrote:mirror location

:D
I didn't see that coming :D
Do u take debit??

Vasco

I see mclaren are still running with the two pairs of mirrors. What would be the point of that now?

manchild
manchild

Vasco wrote:I see mclaren are still running with the two pairs of mirrors. What would be the point of that now?
Earning more money thanks to increased advertising space? :lol:

Tom

I suppose Lewis isn't so confident in practice traffic and needs to know exactly when to get out of the way.
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

pRo

Vasco wrote:I see mclaren are still running with the two pairs of mirrors. What would be the point of that now?
Ever noticed how each team tries to get as much media attention as possible? Well, McLaren is obviously doing a good job with their quad mirrors, cause they just got some media attention on this forum. ;)
Formula 1, 57, died Thursday, Sept. 13, 2007
Born May 13, 1950, in Silverstone, United Kingdom
Will be held in the hearts of millions forever
Rest In Peace, we will not forget you

furnik
furnik

that will be right kimi goes to sleep in the car so it looks like ferrari has come up with a lo cost solution to keeping him a wake is that antena looks like the italian news radio station.

Minicucci

does anyone know what exactly that massive antenna is on top of Kimi's car?

joseff

A pitot tube for measuring air speed, just like McLaren's

jaslfc
jaslfc

im frm malaysia and i went on wed and today for the test. simply awsome.. just one question.. the bmw engines is like 5 times louder than the rest. any reason for that. fyi renault engine blew today...i took some pic.. but not that good. so no point posting.unless anyones interested..

vyselegend

jaslfc wrote:im frm malaysia and i went on wed and today for the test. simply awsome.. just one question.. the bmw engines is like 5 times louder than the rest. any reason for that. fyi renault engine blew today...i took some pic.. but not that good. so no point posting.unless anyones interested..
I'm interested :wink:
There are no pics of the r27 this day on F1racing, and renault only reported a "mechanical problem on chassis R27-04"

The pic of a smoking engine would be a clearer picture of what happened...