SA vs Honda

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
ketanpaul

SA vs Honda

SA is running a modified chassis of the last year's Honda and still are able to be pretty damn close to the Hondas, even outpacing them sometimes. I cant understand this, has Honda actually taken a step back?

manchild
manchild

Re: SA vs Honda

ketanpaul wrote:SA is running a modified chassis of the last year's Honda and still are able to be pretty damn close to the Hondas, even outpacing them sometimes. I cant understand this, has Honda actually taken a step back?
No, they've just mixed blueprints and gave better ones to SA. :lol:

nae
nae

if the SA is last years Honda then it is much further along its development cycle than the new Honda, and was pretty quick at the end of last year

clearly Honda dont understand there new car yet, what with button and rubens looking likely to get dropped in first qualy.

only time will tell

waynes
waynes

Honda are confused with the car, Button said so on an interview with ITV-F1 at the end of the Oz GP

they dont know if its aero or mechanical thats causing problems and both drivers are uncomfortable with the rear end under braking and cornering

not looking good at the minute but by god will Honda get it sorted

i70q7m7ghw
i70q7m7ghw

Simple enough, Honda have built a dog of a car... I personally think they should sell it on ebay, get the old RA106 back and use the money from the old car to develope the RA106.

By the time Honda have got the RA107 sorted and up to speed SA would have probably made the RA106 just as fast... We all saw what they were able to do with the old Arrorws Chassis.

ThomasFredrickSmith

Maybe Honda made their cars deliberately slow so they don't use as much fuel and do less damage to the planet. I think America and Europe are drifting apart faster on their earth car than the car can actually go.

f1.redbaron

Before the start of the season, everybody said that the pressure will be on Toyota not to be beaten by Williams. Can you imagine what will happen if SA beats Honda in the constructor's?

If that begins to happen, I can see Honda filing a protest with FIA, against SA. :D :D :D

waynes
waynes

f1.redbaron wrote:Can you imagine what will happen if SA beats Honda in the constructor's?
i'll eat my hat if that happens

Tom

If that happens I can see Honda buying out SA and selling Honda F1, think how many cars they'd sell in Japan.
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

i70q7m7ghw
i70q7m7ghw

Aguri wont sell up, unless of course the try to force him to by threatening to remove the engine supply, but why would they destroy such a good team...

waynes
waynes

you 2 are joking right?

precisely how much money has Aguri Suzuki put into the team? jack ---

ITS HONDA OWNED!!!!

ffs!!!

ketanpaul

Maybe Honda made their cars deliberately slow so they don't use as much fuel and do less damage to the planet. I think America and Europe are drifting apart faster on their earth car than the car can actually go.

HA HA HA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Awesome mate :lol: :lol: :lol:

ds.raikkonen

well...SA did nt actually started well for this year....i mean after failing the FIA crash test,they were nailed to the wall...and had to postpone their new car revealing ceremony until 2 days before the Aussie GP.....still,yu never know what these Jap ppl have up their sleeve......with committees deciding things in F1 instead of individuals
“Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary...that’s what gets you.” - JC

manchild
manchild

:wink:

whiplash

love that picture (