Bahrain GP

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Ciro Pabón

I'm watching my crystal ball carefully. It's a little cloudy but I think I saw an enraged Kimi winning, lapping the entire field and overheating the engine again... :lol:
Ciro

Tom

I think you need a new ball Ciro, go for a steel one this time. It'll make you a better driver, or so I'm led to believe.
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

dumrick
dumrick

Ferrari, McLaren, BMW and Williams seem to be clearly ahead of the rest of the field. I wouldn't bet only based on first session times, but the Ferrari keep well ahead on harder tyres (about 1 second faster than the others...). That must give them a good tactical advantage - like in Malaysia -, since for all others the main concern is to do as little laps as possible on those tyres.

onon
onon

looking forward to bahrain gp. looking at friday practice session looks like ferrari might win.

my prediction:

1 kimi
2 massa
3 alonso
4 kubica
5 nico rosberg
6 heidfield
7 fisichella
8 webber
9 kov

lewis is not on the podium and spins few times during the race, finishes 10th
Last edited by onon on 13 Apr 2007, 17:36, edited 1 time in total.

Principessa

To be honest, I hope Lewis wins!

Australia: 1st race -> 3rd place
Malaysia: 2nd race -> 2nd place
Bahrain: 3rd race -> 1st place

It would be nice for the Championship as well :wink:

For the rest, I hope that the Renaults will perform better this weekend, that Heidfeld will do well again and that we have an exciting race (even though I can't watch it as I have a family diner :( )

Ps: Is Ralf's wife pregnant? Image
Why else would she wear such a dress? :?

manchild
manchild

Principessa wrote:Ps: Is Ralf's wife pregnant?
No, she just ate too much :lol:
Last edited by manchild on 13 Apr 2007, 23:34, edited 1 time in total.

wazojugs

manchild wrote:
Principessa wrote:Ps: Is Ralf's wife pregnant?
No, she's just ate too much :lol:
if she is i hope it is not heinz harold getting revenge but on the wrong brother

mx_tifoso
mx_tifoso

1. Kimi
2. Massa
3. Alonso

4. Heifield
5. Fisico
6. ?

Hamilton OUT because the "trusted" unreliability has come back to haunt McLaren!!!
Forum guide: read before posting

"You do it, then it's done." - Kimi Räikkönen

Por las buenas soy amigo, por las malas soy campeón.

MMUK

I expect Williams to have a good race after their pace last year.

Rosberg was impressive in the last race in Malaysia too. If theres enough failures further up the grid, we could see a Williams podium!

Apart from that its just going to be another straight fight between Ferrari and Mclaren.

DaveKillens
DaveKillens

I like how much closer the lap times are after second practice. The field is tightening up and the difference between competitors closing. The pecking order is still Ferrari, McLaren, BMW, and Williams. But it's nice to see the Red Bull is starting to show signs of pace. And finally, it looks like the Honda may be able to beat SA.

jaho101

Isn't it getting more like back in 1997 when there had been rule stability for a few years and everyone was finally starting to bunch up and the gp's were becoming a tad more unpredictable. I love that, except the problem is that overtaking is becoming such a problem, if the cars could be a tad less aero dependant then f1 could be quite exciting for the next few years.

Ciro Pabón

Dave is right: the field is tighter.

Tom: so, do you think Massa will win? He got the pole... ;) Anyway, I've already quoted David Coulthard. ""Racing drivers have balls, unfortunately, none of them are crystal". I thought they were made of brass, not steel, but suit yourself. You can get them at Kaleco:

http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_pa ... ducts_id=4

I've already gave this link: if you haven't checked the site, look around. It's mildly funny.
Ciro

checkered

The graph does show

a consistent change, significantly so since the trend clearly has continued from the last time you did the graph. Once the races move on to Europe, there could be discrepancies, though, as the teams get to test and refine their plans for a month or so before the next race. Looking at the Q3 times, it could be a VERY tactical race.

Kimi and Fernando, one could presume looking at the times, will be stopping later. How much later is another matter altogether but I'd be mildly surprised if this was solely between Massa and Hamilton. BMWs seem to be running their own race, and from then on it's a squabble between the best of the rest.

Alonso is surprisingly low in the sector times, so I'm wondering whether that's indicative of anything. Raikkonen had Fisi stifle his first flying lap, can't tell whether that disadvantaged him in any way. What is clear, though, is that the McLarens and Ferraris are set up very differently - there was 5 kph between them through the speed trap.

waynes
waynes

now i know this is possibly off topic but has anyone got any SERIOUSLY high res pics of the lady in Mr F Massa's pit?

thanks in advance :D ;)

Kimi to win by the way, Felipe is light on fuel, Alonso will retire, lewis 2nd, 3rd Kubica

hopefully :D

manchild
manchild

waynes wrote:now i know this is possibly off topic but has anyone got any SERIOUSLY high res pics of the lady in Mr F Massa's pit?

thanks in advance :D ;)
You mean his gf Rafaela Bassi?

http://www.esports.lv/forums/thread-ima ... 7.pict.jpg

http://photos.racing-live.com/f1/photos ... po_407.jpg