most unluckiest driver... mark webber

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
modbaraban
modbaraban

Michael Schumacher, anyone?

Rob W

modbaraban wrote:Michael Schumacher, anyone?
Monaco 2004? In the tunnel behind Montoya... :lol:

Rob W

bizadfar
bizadfar

Rob W wrote:
modbaraban wrote:Michael Schumacher, anyone?
Monaco 2004? In the tunnel behind Montoya... :lol:

Rob W
Infront of Montoya.

Vettel the dope, no further comment.

Spencifer_Murphy

Soz to go a little off topic, but I think the way the Torro Rosso mechanics delt with Vettel when he got bac to the pits was disgusting. All arms up in the air as if to say "wtf where you doing"

Yes sure, he made a real big balls up of it, a stupid and needless error, and nobody is saying that they should tell him "aw never mind, we'll get another shot at points like those again" because truth be told they wont.

But do they not think that Vettel is gutted enough as it is? Without those idiots rubbing his face in it. If they cock up a pitstop I wouldn't expect him to have a go at them, so what gives them the right to critise him and tell him how to do his job. The team is meant to support its drivers. And as useless as Speed & Liuzzi have proved to be, STR have failed to do that with them also. Until they do STR will go nowhere. Absolutely appauling behaviour.

Back on topic though:
I cannot believe it, trust it to happen to Mark Webber! Not DC, not Liuzzi, but Webber lol. So typical of the poor guys rotten luck.
Silence is golden when you don't know a good answer.

megz

His luck compares to 2005 Kimi and thats not good.

mikep99
mikep99