USF1 -- F1's All-American Challenger

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
xpensive
xpensive

Re: USF1 -- F1's All-American Challenger

In particular this part "Man hätte auf den Schweden hören sollen."

Rencken has his moments, no? :lol:
"I spent most of my money on wine and women...I wasted the rest"

marcush.
marcush.

sometimes it is better to just keep your mouth shut ...at least the thread was really entertaining at times..

xpensive
xpensive

Xtremely so marcush, even if I could rub it in I won't, just surprised to see how many of us was taken by this sorry charade?

Even I was at one point in doubt when they released the nose-job crash, only to sober up (thanks msitress M-A),
when I read about the Argentinian hoax. All with a 55 slot parking lot. :lol:

marcush.
marcush.

xpensive wrote:Xtremely so marcush, even if I could rub it in I won't, just surprised to see how many of us was taken by this sorry charade?

Even I was at one point in doubt when they released the nose-job crash, only to sober up (thanks msitress M-A),
when I read about the Argentinian hoax.

call me naive ...I should have known better and the writing was on the wall very early but I simply was too positive and wishing them to suceed ,which is of course
complete nonsense in valueing their progress versus time available.Of course it was boys dream ...or a black hole to release Hurley of a good amount of dollars.

I could live with getting it rubbed in a bit more ... :lol: :lol: just to remember not to take things for granted.. :wtf: :wtf:

xpensive
xpensive

It takes one to know one, let's leave it at that marcush...

But when you read in AMuS that even Virgin has 180 employees and USF1 had a 55 parking spot, it makes yo wonder, doesn't it?

I still think Anderson's own site says it all, check out the Falcon part, familiar?

www.andesign.com

xpensive
xpensive

xpensive wrote:It takes one to know one, let's leave it at that marcush...

But when you read in AMuS that even Virgin has 180 employees and USF1 had a 55 parking spot, it makes yo wonder, doesn't it?

I still think Anderson's own site says it all, check out the Falcon part, familiar?

http://www.andesign.com

Donnerwetter und kleine animalen, it's gone, wonder why? :lol:

segedunum
segedunum

Well, I suppose Chad will be able to get himself a nice fleece now. :lol:

marcush.
marcush.

I guess Anderson expected them to work three shifts and not to pay them anyways so no need for parking your car as you won´t be allowed to go home before the car is ready and you´d as well have no money to afford one..win win situation that is- he´d call it efficiency and skunk works ..

please mods ...close this thread when we arrive at page 200 and leave space for Xpensive to write the last post.. :lol: :lol:
if World championships would be won by length of forum threads ,I guess Anderson would qualify as a sure bet for laurels..

xpensive
xpensive

"Skunkworks"? That's another of those pathetic xpressions, where I couldn't get it how everyone couldn't see the obvious fake?

Skunkworks is something you do aslightly undercover with a bit of money set aside, not an F1 team, that's much's for certain.

Mike Gascoyne is my kinda guy, wonder how he would consider the term?

marcush.
marcush.

xpensive wrote:"Skunkworks"? That's another of those pathetic xpressions, where I couldn't get it how everyone couldn't see the obvious fake?

Skunkworks is something you do aslightly undercover with a bit of money set aside, not an F1 team, that's much's for certain.

Gascoyne. ok .please tell me why lotus is not a lot closer to Williams ,Toro Rosso and Sauber.
lotus is very much filled up with current F1 expertise human recources ,but still struggle to get really close to the midfield.
It´s not really like they are abunch of newcomers...it is a mix out of Toyota and peppered with some FI ...engine wise it is good enough to get into the points so
where does it lack?
We have seen better startups .The car is really uninspired.

jddh1

marcush. wrote:
xpensive wrote:"Skunkworks"? That's another of those pathetic xpressions, where I couldn't get it how everyone couldn't see the obvious fake?

Gascoyne. ok .please tell me why lotus is not a lot closer to Williams ,Toro Rosso and Sauber.
lotus is very much filled up with current F1 expertise human recources ,but still struggle to get really close to the midfield.
It´s not really like they are abunch of newcomers...it is a mix out of Toyota and peppered with some FI ...engine wise it is good enough to get into the points so
where does it lack?
We have seen better startups .The car is really uninspired.
Dude, not only it's a brand you team, but they didn't buy anybody's designs. They went and drew up their own. You can't tell me you expected them to be closer than they are right now to the teams who have been in F1 for a while. I think they're closer than what I thought they would be. Next year they'll be even closer.

mx_tifoso
mx_tifoso

xpensive wrote:...

http://www.andesign.com
"Corporate Apparel": That phrase makes me... :sick:
Forum guide: read before posting

"You do it, then it's done." - Kimi Räikkönen

Por las buenas soy amigo, por las malas soy campeón.

xpensive
xpensive

The man seems to have disappeared from the face of the earth, surely with a buck or two of Youtube money.

segedunum
segedunum

xpensive wrote:The man seems to have disappeared from the face of the earth, surely with a buck or two of Youtube money.
I called it while back. Peter and Ken are fly-by-night characters. It was quickly going to be the 'Where's Peter and Ken?' show.

xpensive
xpensive

Always a sucker for a sad story, PeWee and Anderson finds themselves rather lonely in Wisconsin, where there are plenty of scandinavians to mix with. They become friends with a Swede, why they spend the rest of their living days drinking beer with that character.

The Swede dies, of god knowns what, why PW and KA is holding a grave-beer over the same man at the tavern. Conversation goes;
- Strange guy that Swede.
- Why you say that?
- I think he had two assholes.
- Whatkinda --- is that, nobody has two assholes?
- Can't you recall? everytime we walked into the tavern the three of us together, the bartender goeslike this;

" Here comes the Swede with the two assholes"?