Going to the Italian GP Monza?

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Nikko2
Nikko2

Going to the Italian GP Monza?

Has anybody on here been to Monza for the GP?

Me and a mate are planning to go. Booked a hotel next to the central station in Milan. Hoping for easy access to the Circuit by train.

Any suggestions on what the best places on the circuit are to stand/sit? and also good places to party in Milan.

:mrgreen:

astracrazy
astracrazy

Re: Going to the Italian GP Monza?

I went last year

I dunno about access by train, i have to say i thought the access to the track was quiet poor. I walked from my hotel which was around mondza, took bout half an hour. Then there is about another 15min+ walk once you get in the 'forest' i guess you'd call it.

There is busses though but hard to find - my fault though because i don't speak italian. They drop you off about 20min walk away from the actual track and stands.

Good time there though, i sat at stand 17. was good - everyone was spinning there. But i think the rain played a part.

I never went into Milan though.

You've just got to plan before you go there is the best thing to do. Then your not stuck out to dry when your there.

I found some good websites on google too about other peoples experiances/advice on going to monza. Try and have a search.