What exactly is R. Brawn's F1 training and his impact on car

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
DaveKillens
DaveKillens

Re: What exactly is R. Brawn's F1 training and his impact on car

Bottom line is that Brawn produces results. I find it difficult to agree on how Brawn arrived at controlling what was Honda. He was brought on board long before Honda decided to withdraw from Formula One. So I just don't comprehend how he fooled these so-called fools.
Racing should be decided on the track, not the court room.

Hudsonhawk.
Hudsonhawk.

all conquerors have a cunning plan.
richard branson is an opportunist.
imo brawn has always been cunning and ruthless. (nothing wrong with that by the way)
i believe the buy out was engineered to a degree....

perhaps its easier to roll with a simplistic, lucky, right time...right place view.

but i prefer to give credit when its due :-)

Hudsonhawk.
Hudsonhawk.

http://www.crash.net/Formula+One/News/1 ... stone.html

absolutely hilarious dave

tell me now.....are honda fools....where they kept in the dark.....was it engineered....????

how could you not know the potential...."there is only one answer??? they were fooled !!!

STAY TUNED !!!!

bazanaius
bazanaius

Giblet
Giblet

Ross Brawn has been saying for ages that the Honda 2009 car was going to be quick.

Nobody believed him I guess.

Which is odd, cuz he is Ross Brawn.

It was like Shumi saying that Vettel was an amazing driver to watch out for, and he hasn't even been remotely wrong.
Before I do anything I ask myself “Would an idiot do that?” And if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing. - Dwight Schrute