Condolences to the Mosley family.

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
DaveKillens
DaveKillens

Condolences to the Mosley family.

This is a time of tragedy for the Mosley family. I sincerely offer my sympathy and condolences on the tragic loss of Alexander Mosley.
Racing should be decided on the track, not the court room.

warmandog

Re: Condolences to the Mosley family.

DaveKillens wrote:This is a time of tragedy for the Mosley family. I sincerely offer my sympathy and condolences on the tragic loss of Alexander Mosley.
Hi
I Dont really wanna be a sort of cruel guy here.
but i would for sure submit my condolence at the must if that guys would die in a car accident, or caused by a any kind of accident, tragic right!!1
but this guy died caused of been doing. drinking or taking the drug or pills he wanted to use.
an overdoose is not something we would have to feel proud when hearing about.
but is sad to see a human lost cause of this kind of things.

God help me to make my childrens go in a clear and right way.
regards

Alex C.
Regards
Alex C
Dominican Republic

Giblet
Giblet

We don't know what kind of person he was, what kind of things he has done, and what the circumstances are around his death.

As former cigarette smoker, I can understand the hold addiction has on you, and addiction needs to be treated as a disease. Some substances are so powerful that a small mistake in judgement can have life long consequences. Mine has likely been shortened as a result, but I was lucky my lapse in reason only got me hooked on cigarettes. It could have been booze, heroin, meth, anything!

Nobody is immune, and many people can only get out of their addictions with the direct and continues support of family and friends.

If it was a drug overdose, as the media seems to think, it's even more sad as the Mosley family obviously has more means then some people might. If I found myself hooked on some drug I couldn't just check to myself in to the most expensive/prestigious place around.

I'm curious to see what else come to light about this, but for now the only place my heart is is with the Mosley family and the friends to Alexander.

It could have been me or you with just a small twist of fate.
Before I do anything I ask myself “Would an idiot do that?” And if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing. - Dwight Schrute

The FOZ
The FOZ

To lose a child, no matter the circumstance, is a great tragedy. Nobody deserves to suffer such a loss.

My condolences.

WhiteBlue

well said FOZ
Formula One's fundamental ethos is about success coming to those with the most ingenious engineering and best .............................. organization, not to those with the biggest budget. (Dave Richards)

Ray

warmandog wrote:
DaveKillens wrote:This is a time of tragedy for the Mosley family. I sincerely offer my sympathy and condolences on the tragic loss of Alexander Mosley.
Hi
but i would for sure submit my condolence at the must if that guys would die in a car accident, or caused by a any kind of accident, tragic right!!1
but this guy died caused of been doing. drinking or taking the drug or pills he wanted to use.

regards

Alex C.
While I share your outlook on drug addicts and alcoholics, you reap what you sow, this is very sad. We all have our demons, some are worse than others. A death of a child is terrible for any parent. Have so compassion for Max. We may not agree with his way of doing things, or the company he keeps, but this is his son. I personally hate to see someone die from anything other than old age. My heart goes out to Max.

modbaraban
modbaraban

The FOZ wrote:To lose a child, no matter the circumstance, is a great tragedy. Nobody deserves to suffer such a loss.

My condolences.
Second that.

wrcsti
wrcsti

The FOZ wrote:To lose a child, no matter the circumstance, is a great tragedy. Nobody deserves to suffer such a loss.

My condolences.
It is. I lost my first brother back in 2001 after a weekend from being born and it changed me for ever.

xpensive
xpensive

There are probably a lot of things that could be said and speculated on this particular incident, but I pass.
"I spent most of my money on wine and women...I wasted the rest"

SaSSy
SaSSy

warmandog wrote:
Hi

regards

Alex C.

It's been reported as a drug overdose here... I sort of agree with the quoted statement, but once drugs get hold of you, it's a uphill battle to bet them. Perhaps Max with his going on's drove him to them?

woohoo
woohoo

People should stop judging people and their lives. Especially if they dont know them. Simple as that.

Condolences are in order.
The only way to close a stupid question is to give a smart answer

jon-mullen

woohoo wrote:People should stop judging people and their lives. Especially if they dont know them. Simple as that.

Condolences are in order.
Yeah you really have to separate out all your other feelings for Max on this one, it's a rough day for him. My condolences.
Loud idiot in red since 2010
United States Grand Prix Club, because there's more to racing than NASCAR

Chaparral

I may sound harsh but who gives a damm - I rather care about all the starving under privileged kids around the globe who never have a shot at life and die from common diseases that are treatable or malnutrition and the kids who are used and abused everyday in all societies - why this is news beats me and I dont care its Mosleys son (means nothing to me) hes one of thousands a day to die from that scourge that is drugs if thats the case - Ive had six very close friends over the years that were lost to this. Apologies if thats not very compassionate - take it as whatever you will.........ciao
The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free and good men die like dogs - there's also the negative side' - Hunter S Thompson

Ciro Pabón

Ouch. Heroin. This family is having a rough time.
Ciro

xpensive
xpensive

My cousin was an alcoholic since many years, until he was given methanol from heaven knows where, dead within hours.

He was the worst sob imaginable, lying, manipulating and stealing. But I still miss him no end.
"I spent most of my money on wine and women...I wasted the rest"