Condolences to the Mosley family.

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
jamsbong
jamsbong

Re: Condolences to the Mosley family.

I feel sorry for Mosley. Any father who has to see his son pass away is really tragic. Normal expectation is that the son see the father pass away, not the other way round.

Belatti
Belatti

xpensive wrote:There are probably a lot of things that could be said and speculated on this particular incident, but I pass.
I second that and your George Best signature if you let me add racing cars together with Wine and Women.
"You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." -Juan Manuel Fangio

"I have no idols. I admire work, dedication and competence." -Ayrton Senna

Chaparral

I struggle daily with everything that happens on this globe with all its problems and very particularly the human spirit so hopefully I can explain my position re my last post. I have a particular problem with drugs -I mentioned the loss of very dear friends from this scourge - the last being a guy Steve Clark who Id spent many a time with over a few years - he rang me in tears at 11pm from London my time and we talked for a couple of hours and tried to work through things and had so when I last spoke to him - however I got a call at 6am my time from Suzanne Catty that they had just found Steve dead in his chair at home - a mere five hours after Id spoken to him - he'd fallen asleep in his drunken/drug stupor and his head had dropped forward cutting off his windpipe and that was it - I cried my --- eyes out - such a beautiful man and everything to live for - and for the record guitarist for Def Leppard. I havent gotten over it to this day - apols if Ive upset anyone with my comments on the thread subject.
The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free and good men die like dogs - there's also the negative side' - Hunter S Thompson

Giblet
Giblet

The man was also a genius, and exceptional mathematician.
Before I do anything I ask myself “Would an idiot do that?” And if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing. - Dwight Schrute